Places and times you had second thoughts

about yoyoing but did anyway.

1. 1st grade teacher leaves room. As teacher returns, attempting to get the yo into my pocket, spilled her coffee and knocked a figurine off her desk.

2. Deep, snowy day, white yoyo, white string, white cw, need I say more?

Make us laugh!

I went to Disney on a band trip one year, and I was chattin’ this cute Brazilian girl up and being all suave I sat there and looped a yoyo over and over while I talked. Well the string got incredibly loose and the yoyo shot off and I lost it into a big pond/lake/pool thing…

1 Like

Yoyoing at school, i saw my string was getting old but decided “one more throw and i’ll change it…” BAD IDEA!!! Breakaway… String rips and my DM (1st version) goes straight into the concrete floor and bounces into a concrete bench :frowning:
Soooooo scratched after that. :’(
I should’ve changed it…

Didn’t know I had a knot and threw the yo-yo down and had a face full of clyw.

Always do a safety throw

I was choosing to pick up yo-yoing. Had second thoughts, maybe learn an instrument instead or play a sport. Nope, went with the yo-yo. Best decision ever.

Back in junior high i had one of the duncan imperial keychain, one of my friend wanted to try it out and after doing 1 throw (a forward pass) the string snapped and it smacked our teacher in the face

So I was in this museum of stained glass … :stuck_out_tongue:

times I have second thoughts… hmm

looks at half his case

yep, about getting half my yoyos.