G2 YoYos New - Wraith

There seem to be implied gentleman’s agreements not to bite each other’s company-specific colourways too badly (let’s face it, clear with some sort of blue splash is an example of something any company could have!) but you can’t actually trademark a colourway.

That said, if a company wanted to do “berries n’ cream” it’d probably be considered good form to chat with Jake. And definitely if they wanted to use that name.

Why you gotta crush my dreams Greg ? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If all your throws are G2 your dream can come true haha

Thanks for the compliments on B&C

1 Like

G Squared Yoyos, the past, the present, the future. All in the full interview of YoyoTalk:

Thanks to Jake for all the insights and taking the time to chat with me.

Enjoy
Andreas

Merica

1 Like

That colorway is perfect! :o

1 Like

Here are a few pictures of my Mythic Gemstone Marvel, such a great player. Would love to see some Hulks Blood or other drip colorways!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

It’s time for the final nessie run. Retirement comes with a brand new colorway.

The Amazon Nessie

1 Like

I love it!

1 Like

^^^ What Buggot said!!!

1 Like

Thanks! I think it fits the Nessie perfectly!

1 Like

Paradise fade Nessie.

Soooo goooood

1 Like

Legendary Unicorn Fade is back!

1 Like

That looks Epic

1 Like

Any possible rough timeframe on a Marvel restock? Watching the trickle of images of the new Marvel run on the G2 Facebook page is killing me!

I missed out the first time, and I swear that won’t happen again ;D

1 Like

They look very nice indeed.

1 Like

I believe Jake said September sometime. The ones that he recently posted I know are the Reddit colorway that have already been claimed but I think there were more then just that colorway getting finished.

1 Like

There was a Reddit colourway?

And yeah Jake said something similar to me via email recently. Very much looking forward to the restock :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah he did a set of polls for the /r/throwers community to choose the colors and design. I am glad I preordered because they turned out awesome.

2 Likes