G2 YoYos New - Wraith

Snozzberries. More Snozzberries.

Side effects. that’s all folks

we are in the proto stages of a yoyo right now, not all sharp angles but it has a few.

new yoyo with side effects, or go back and get the albatross and nessie fitted for side effects?

Why not both?

I think a new design, with side effects. Maybe after that bring an old design back out
with side effects.

old dog

How about a unique shaped delrin? All the delrins I recall tend to be very organic/standard shaped.

Jason

This is in the future plans once our Delrin guy is wanting to tackle the challenge. Shape hasn’t been discussed yet though.

Release some raw yoyos. You don’t see that often.

There is reason for that. The bearing and raw yoyos don’t work well together over time, if the bearing seat is large enough.

Something acrylic maybe? Not many people do that

a delrin with a really dramatic shape would also be cool.

Side effects are cool and all but they dont feel like g squared to me. I would like to see something more mid range in price however. Maybe even a budget metal, that would be sweet.

a budget metal that IS NOTsuper undersized

All three, albatross SE Nessie SE new throw SE

It seems everyone wants side effects!

No I dont want side effects!!! >:( :-\

1 Like

me neither! Side effects are One Drops thing and even though they manufacture g2 yoyos it still feels weird. also i love the nubs g2 has come op with so far. very original and creative.

I think side effects are a smart way to go given that G2 has already made 2 awesome standard throws. I know it’s been a plus for me when considering a throw, and it gives G2 some extra options to explore. Even if you aren’t interested in changin SE’s, there really aren’t any downsides to it. SE throws are dead smooth and work great right out of the box.

I also really like the idea of doing a more budget minded throw that’s closer to full size. That is a really under-saturated market. While I do think it’s true that a higher price tag does seem to appeal to many people, and maintains brand identity for a “higher end” brand, if the yoyo is interesting it’s a niche that’s perfect for a smaller company. Very little true competition.

What do you want us to sacrifice in order to try and achieve a full size budget yoyo?

Honestly get rid of Blasting and do a shiny Ano to cut back costs and ship with a standard bearing, simple packaging, and any other small things to keep the prices down.

I would definitely want to see something budget friendly, Competitive shape, Fullsized (or close to it), shiny solid colored ano, heavy rim weight, etc.