G2 YoYos New - Wraith

Because I know you guys like pictures.

We always love pictures!

+1

I was checking out the Triton restock and looks like there is a centered bearing in there now in the photos. But the specs don’t say which one. Is there a new bearing for this restock?

Tritons come with both the Boss Rage and Boss Wrath bearings so you have the best of both worlds. Flat and centering bearings

Those dragon slayer co-labs were gone in a blink of an eye.
Who got them?

I ordered one ;D
the monkeyfinger logo

I got a dragon! What kind of string came with it? I must know.

String was handmade by Ray with MFD. I don’t think they will be making it anymore though.

I got one, a G squared logo!~

:slight_smile: great choice

I got Arkham Night and a pink/black Triton to go with it! Excited for my first G2! ;D

Did the arkham nights fly off the shelf or what? I wanted one but I never saw any

They went pretty quick, but they weren’t sold here on yye.

Awesome! I really think you’re going to love them. Didn’t you get some rage bearings too :slight_smile: I threw in a G2 Holster for ya.

I finally got my first G2, a Nessie, Midnight Massacre.

Welcome to the party!

Sweet, thanks man! Yep that was me, Thursday can’t get here soon enough! :slight_smile:

Jake, im not sure if it has been covered before, but thanks for the deshielded bearing on the Co-Lab!
Since this is my first G2 and MFD yoyo im not sure who did it but I was surprised and happy to see it!

Glad you are happy with that.

The non co-labs actually come with the boss rage and boss wrath de shielded unless it’s older stock. Makes it very easy for you guys to apply lube if you want like I do.