YoYoStringLab

I GUESSED HIM! Yay!

Just a quick note - Venom is back in stock.

Stephen Huang,
Welcome to the YoYoStringLab Team!
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2820/12247247375_220c247f95_c.jpg
Stephen Huang on Flickr

Some of you guessed it - We have been stoked to watch Stepen Huang’s astonishing rise in his throwing over the last year. He had thrown a little bit way back in middle school, but started with modern play in about October 2012 and soon started playing YYSL strings. In his sixth month he posted his Six video (see below) and we couldn’t believe it.

We are excited to see where Stephen takes this. Check him out this year at Cal States and BAC.

YES!!!

1 Like

About time he gets sponsored, this guy’s gonna go far

1 Like

YoYoStringLab is growing pretty fast. :slight_smile:

For those that have been asking, left/reverse twist string Inverse is back in stock here.

I just tried your ammo string. Really awesome stuff for all my 1a tricks.

1 Like

That’s great to hear! I’m glad you gave it a shot.
(Sorry, I just couldn’t resist.) Seriously, I’m happy you are enjoying it. It makes it worth all the time in the lab when I hear that people really like throwing our string.

Running low on strings so I just bought a 100 pack of ammo today.

Best strings in the market for suicides and slacks. Venom is on par but I love the extra thickness of ammo

1 Like

Whilst we’re throwing out the Ammo love…

I throw Ammo exclusively, in all my throws. I’ve done so since I first tried it last year, and I will continue to do so for as long as I’m able to get my hands on it. The best string on the market in my humble opinion. :slight_smile:

i love type x. its my favorite string and use it on almost all of my throws. my only complaint is its starting to not be long enough for me when i buy it from yoyoexpert. right now its about perfect and seeing how im still young and growing i don’t see it being long enough for me in the next coming months. other than that the string is absolutely perfect for all my tricks.

String length doesn’t correlate directly to your height in the way you might think. You sometimes (SOMETIMES… like if you do a lot of body- or arm-involved tricks) need longer string, but for the most part you should be able to maintain the same length.

1 Like

any chance of any new ann connolly color ways cause as of right now i own every color way in both ammo and type x

Wow, thanks for your support. Yes, we have another wave planned in the future.

oh yeah i forgot to say to that i have a few tubes of venom too since I’m right handed i can’t get the left handed string you offer i will post p a pic of all my string from you guys later this week i love the feel of the string and the way it plays too whips and slacks are great would love to see a color combo of pink/purple/lime green

Got my first tube of Venom recently. That’s a good string right there!

At first I wasn’t sure whether I’d really like it much due to it’s slickness (compared to Ammo), but it very quickly grew on me. I still prefer Ammo, but if they ever stopped making it Venom would definately be my next choice. :slight_smile:

Venom is easily my favorite YYSL string

It seems like at least half the time I sell or trade something on the BST with a used Venom on it, the person who receives the throw loves the string and asks what it is and where they can get more.