Customer Service      FAQ      Email Sign Up      My Account      View Cart     
YoYoExpert Forums
July 23, 2014, 08:15:12 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Forums!  Try out our new and improved chat room!

Home   Chat Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Video contest by Trompos Space  (Read 518 times)
ta0
Trade Count: (0)

United States United States

Thank You
-Given: 4
-Receive: 4

View Profile WWW
« on: January 18, 2012, 09:06:47 AM »

Trompos Space from Spain has announced a new video contest. Open to players of any skill level and nationality. Any video related to the world of spintops will be accepted as long as it features the Trompos Space models. The videos can be about tricks, humor, modding or any other subject.  The important thing is to receive the maximum of "likes". The only condition, and this can be a big catch for US players, is that they use a spintop from that brand.  In the past we have distributed some of their tops in my forum, so perhaps somebody will trade you.

The winner will be decided by voting on the new Trompos Space's Facebook

I translated the rules below:

1- Post a video on Youtube playing with any of the Trompos Space spintops (Saturno, Jupiter or Mercurio).
    2. Send the link to the video to Saturno76@hotmail.es
    3. The video will be posted on the brand's Facebook wall where it can receive votes.
    4. Each "Like" the video receives is a vote.
    5. Will win the video with most votes at the end of the contest.

Voting will close on March 15th and the name of the winner will be posted on the wall and Trompos Space website.  The winner will receive the complete line of Trompos Space products, including some collector items.

ta0

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: