how much does it cost to get into the wyyc?

how much does it cost? i am askin for a trip there for my bday and my parents need to know how much it is for admission

If I remember correctly, tickets +shirt+wyycyoyo+lucky’s BBQ ~ $60

Don’t forget air fare+hotel+gas money+car rental+food… It could run you into the thousands.

I’m trying to get to Worlds to help with production. I’m worried about the second part:
1: Airfare
2: Hotel
3: Rental car vs. limo or taxi or hotel shuttle vs walking(just kidding about that last one!)
4: Per Diem stuff(food per day)
5: Spending and tipping money

Here’s some reality:

Airfare for me will cost around $450
Hotel is $110/night, but I may negotiate a better rate tied to the event. Since I’ll arrive a day early, let’s just round that to $330 at least for hotel before they tack on the BS taxes and mystery fees, so that could drive me up to $400.
I figure taxi will be $100 at $50 each way, or if I can get a subcompact POS rental for like $20-25/day, which may come out to about the same but give me more freedom that I probably won’t use.
Food, well, that can really depend. If I have to, I survive on a big breakfast, lots of water and a lite dinner if I can get a dinner. $35/day might be sufficient, times 3 days, we’ll just put it at $105
Then the X-factor: how much do I want to spend on yoyos?

That’s a lot of out of pocket costs in order to “give back” to an activity I am enjoying.

It’s NEVER to early to start planning trips. There’s plenty of ways to trying to find better prices.

1 Like

well if/when i get to go i would probably drive. its a 17 hour drive, but it costs a heck of a lot less than a plane. and i am 12 years old so i dont really have any way to make money. i guess i will have to start saving my allowance :wink: