Post a pic of your most beaten up yoyo

I want to see the most dinged beaten up yoyos you have. Tomorrow same time I will decide a winner.
p.s.
No yoyos should be harmed in this process

Sorry, I try my best not to ding my throws so I don’t really have any… yet :wink:

Fortunately I don’t beat up my throws so most are Near mint or Mint.
:confused:

I dont really ding my yoyos up too much anymore, but this one happened when i was still pretty new. I just posted it in another thread. But here it is again, string broke over concrete and away she went!! She was only two days old too! Still plays smooth amazingly.

Its a close tie as the most beat up with this speedfreak… Though the speedfreak i got in a trade that way.

Those are the only ones i got that are beat up i think…

I could see this on someones BST

Mint G5 only has a couple of unnoticeable scuffs where it hit my keys in my pocket. $75 OBO. Pics are above

L
lol, it is on my bst, but it doesn’t say that…

Except Jayyo stole that from another forum’s same topic
-COUGH-

The Lions mostly have 3A marks, the black one has a scuff, but the Metal Drifter is banged up.

Quoting pics = bad. :slight_smile:

Good point. I’m on my iPhone so I don’t see all the mile long quote webs. Easy to forget them

I win

nicholi2789 wins cus i know he will find someone who wants those lol

Lol, i’ve just been trying to find a way to just throw that G5 in on a deal. Lol. The speedfreak actually plays amazingly. I dont really wanna trade it.

My Matterhorn Avalanche. I love this thing. I got it in a trade in this condition, and it plays as smooth as if it were MIB. This guy started my obsession with beat, high-end yoyos. I can throw it without being afraid of dinging it up (even though I rarely do damage to my yoyos now anyway).

http://img.tapatalk.com/a6cd0c66-8e26-9382.jpg Here is my 888. I’ll try to get more recent pics, this one is before I started 5a

And the winner is koenigseggfire’s metal drifter! ;D

:o Guuuuuuuuhhhhh…
The idea of that happening to either of my CLYWs makes me die a little on the inside.
And cry on the outside. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the flash of the camera makes it look worse than it is. I’ve played that very Ava and it doesn’t look that beat to me and is still really smooth. Just kinda weird for me to throw because I’ve been using a mini yoyo all week and suddenly pick that up kinda knocks me off my “balance”

I’ve got a bunch of dingers on my Bushman Avalanche…it’s hard to even see because the colors are so ridiculous and awesome. Spins perfectly still though.