Brazilian yoyo string review - Angel Hair, Mondos, Ying-Yangs

MONDO! youre up!

Firstly let me say sorry! its been like 16 days since the last review, and i said id do one per week, but ive had loads of assignments and exams and university so ive had no time! but that all been handed in (and passed might i add! lol)

so…mondos…whats the deal?

Description (from www.yoyoz.co.uk)

Mondo Handmade Brazilian 100% Polyester

Mondo strings are hand made in brazil from 100% polyester they are definitely different from our Mexican strings they are softer, thinner & longer the colours are very vibrant indeed. We have them in 9 fabulous colours

Mondos are hand made for us in Brazil and we rate them as the best poly strings we have used they are type 10 which makes them very soft and strong

Looks

yoyoz.co.uk sell them in 9 colours - red, black, blue, pink, orange, purple,yellow, green, white.
I was sent the blue, pink, green orange and black. All of the colours are super vibrant and lasted quote a while without fading.

Feel

they feel really soft almost cotton like, upon a few fast boomerangs of eli-hops i was getting a few burns not unbearable but not good, after about 20mins of play they brake in nicely and burns are few and far between, only if u pull the string right along youre finger (but why would you do this anyway?)

Play

These stings play super smooth and hold their tension well (at first) as for whips and slacks these strings are awesome (at first) that after a while say about 15-20 mins they start to loose their tension holding capabilities, which ruins the slacks & whips. which is a shame, i had high hopes for these. however this isnt enough to ruin them, but a bit of tension adjustment is needed. Then whips and slacks are good again. This doesn’t last for more that 15-20mins. so if you dont mind adjust tension every 15-20 mins and every 5 mins when these stings are getting old then youll be fine!

final thoughts.
This sting is pretty sweet nice colours not much by the way of burns, however more tension adjustment is need than angel hair, but less than others for example highlights. on the hole a good sting but i prefer angle hair.

rating out of 10… 8/10

next review will be in 1 week a promise! haha next up Ying-Yangs