recipes?

So it’s been a while since i’ve posted on the forums but I hope to be more active now that I have a laptop of my own. I will be taking suggestions from anyone and will cook that and tell you how it comes out, i’ll also take a picture and post that with the dish and the recipe. So for now I am starting off very small, A box of

macaroni and cheese: cheesy Alfredo.

You will need:
-onion powder
-garlic powder
-oregano
-parsley
-salt
-pepper
-1/4 milk
-6 tbsp of butter

So I will start by:
1.boiling the water
2.put noodles in
3.cook noodles for about 7 minutes
(stir every like… 3 minutes, so it doesnt stick to bottom of pan)
4.drain water from noodles and put noodles back into pan
5.add spices depending on how you want it to taste
6.add milk
7.add butter
8.add cheese package
9.stir and place into dish, ready to serve

alright so that’s what i just made and I think it came out pretty good, don’t overuse the spices, it becomes to strong but overall I like the flavor and so did the people I made it for, I hope you like it too

2 Likes

This is a “recipe” I’ve been doing for a little while now. It’s creamy and delicious. :smiley: If you want to try it, please do. It’s really simple, though. Nothing special. I might post a more complex one later on.

Eggy Ramen Noodles:

You will need:
-Pack of ramen noodles
-egg
-cooking pot
-fork
-bowl
-sink
-water

Here’s what you do:
1.Put some water in the pot. About 1-cup or so.
2.Put the pot on the stove, and set the burner on high. Wait for the water to boil.
3.In the meantime, open up the packet of Ramen, and separate the flavor packet from the noodle square.
4.When the water is boiling, put the noodle square in.
5.Use the fork to stir the noodles around.
6.Continue stiring until noodles separate and are no longer hard.
7.add egg, and continue stiring.
8.Wait about 4 minutes (still stiring) or until egg is completely cooked.
9.take pot off stove and pour out almost all the water in the pot.
10.pour what is left (noodles, egg, and a little bit of water) into a bowl
11.If there is excess water in the bowl, pour almost all of it out, leaving the bowl only about 1/3 to 1/2 full.
12.Pour flavor packet on and mix with fork
13.Eat and enjoy.

Try some other stuff too, it doesn’t have to be just an egg, maybe add some meat or tofu. Whatever you add should absorb the flavor. Just remember, the more stuff you add, the more water you should leave in. I’ve only made this using an electric stove. I don’t know if it’s any different with a gas stove.

I’ll post my ramen recipe I guess.

Spicy ramen

You’ll need:

Packet of beef ramen
Sriracha hot sauce.

Cook the ramen as normal, then add half of the flavor packet. Stir it around and then dump out all do the water. Add the rest of the flavor packet and sriracha to taste. Mix well.

Aaaaaand make sure you have something to combat sriracha burn.

It hurts so good…

^^^^^
Anything is good with Sriracha.

2 Likes

So true

next up I might try to make pizza or something, I’m not too sure yet

i have a pizza recipe… here goes

take red baron pizza, remove all packaging, place on pizza sheet for 16 minutes at 400 degrees

jk… but here is a fast spaghetti/ goulash depending on the noodles you use

in a small or medium sauce pan mix 1 can of tomato soup, and several meatballs (depending on size and desire), cover and bring to a boil. add cheese of choice once mixture is hot (i use colby jack or pepper jack). simmer for another 5 to 10 minutes, eat.

Milk
Eggs
Butter
Some salt and sugar.
Flour.

Vwoila. Bread.

Next up is pizza! so for pizza and the sauce you will need…

Sauce:

1-1/4 can of tomato sauce
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon red pepper
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon olive oil

Directions:

In a sauce bowl or a medium bowl, add all spices and ingredients together and mix well. Put on stove for a simmer, not a full boil but a simmer for around, I’de say maybe 10 minutes.

Dough:

1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
1 cup warm water(110 degrees F/45 degrees C, or just bring your tap water to pretty warm but not as hot as possible)
2 cups flower or bread flower
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons white sugar

Directions:

Before(pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C)

1. In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water, and stir in a for a little bit, you can stop when it is pretty creamy and almost all mixed in, if it isnt all mixed in and you have a few lumps it is okay too, but not to many lumps.

2. In a large bowl, mix 2 cups of your normal flower or your bread flower, olive oil, salt, white sugar, and the yeast mix you made as I explained in step 1, stir it all together to mix it well. Beat or stir your mix until it is a dough-ish state and then you can pull it out of the bowl and place it on a clean surface (before placing down the dough, put flower down and put a little bit of olive oil in your hands), kneed the dough and make it sort of a ball but at the same time make it so it just isnt as sticky as it was before, but not showing the flour on the outside, if all that makes sense haha. Next wrap it in saran wrap and place it in a dark cabinet or a dark corner locked away for around 10 to 15 minutes.

3. After you pull the dough back out and unwrap it then place dough on a round cooking pan, well a pizza cooking pan and use your hands to spread it out and make it into a pizza shape. Roll back the edges a little and make it look crust like or just rounded. Place your sauce on top (sauce makes about 2 pizzas so only put half on the pizza) then cover with whatever topings you want. Cook about 20-25 mins depending on how you want it, add olive oil to the edges of crust if you want the edges to cook a little better.

And that is it, It makes one pizza dough and the sauce makes 2 covers 2 pizzas roughly, but I hope you enjoy it, Credit goes Mrs. Gneagy my Foods teacher at school, I just played around with the recipe a little. This pizza has sweat sauce so be aware of the spices you add, but that’s it, I hope you enjoy it.

Well it’s not so much a recipe but I have recently started experimenting with mixing different meats in a frying pan to get a good mix for a sandwich. For now my favorite. Combination is bacon, it’s essential to add good flavor, some type of bratwurst or sausage, preferably mild for me, thick ham diced for better cooking, and plenty of onions, plus one other meat which I vary everytime. As for bread ive found that my favorite for a sandwich is half a French bread dropped in the oven with some butter for a couple of minutes to get it to really melt in