Tricks from the days of naïveté

We all started somewhere. We all thought we invented a trick, only to find that it was Eli Hops.

Think back to when you were young. When everything was simple and exciting. What tricks did you “invent?”

Jungleer: Throw a sleeper into the ferns outside my house. Let it spin and whizz against the leaves. Gravity pull.

Waterski: Throw a sleeper into the pool outside my house. Let it spin and whizz against the water. Gravity pull.

Around the World, the Moon, Mars, and back: Around the world. Pinch the string with non throw hand and let it continue. Pinch the string again with your throw hand and let it spin. Let go and return to Earth!

I know we all must have at least one!

The Fart:
throw a sleeper. Take the knot off of your hand and drop the yoyo on a carpet floor. Listen to the fart noise.

1 Like

Mach 5 laceration
Throw a sleeper then whip into a sidestyle mach five mount. I thought i invented this til i saw a recent Jensen Kimmett video (rocketship) and was bummed, and now i see it all over the place. what am i thinking though? Of course SOMEBODY somewhere has done everything i could possibly think of before. Dang! I thought i was onto something. ;D

Maybe someone was spying on you?