*Spin Dynamics Official Thread*

I was once made fun of for yoyoing

The guy who teased me ended up accidentally strangled himself

With a yoyo

I hope this isn’t true…

I once tried to walk the dog with my yoyo,
I ended up with a broken finger and a missing dog.

I once missed a suicide. Just to see what it’s like to fail a trick.

I bought something other than spin dynamics. Just to see what average was.

I once hit my yoyo in the ground,
Just to see what a crater looked like.

REMIX OF MY OTHER ONE.
“I put the Smooth Move into the Monkey’s fist and he gets it to Spin Dynamically . It’s amazing, his tricks just Flow”

I dont always yoyo but when I do my style flows

He once taught a monkey to yoyo on a monkey fist

Every move he makes is always known as a smooth move

Yo Yoyo company so good when you release a new yoyo, you mak millions before you even sell one

This was just for fun

We’ve had lots of great quotes for our caption contest already! Add yours today for a chance to win some brand new Spin Dynamics product! Check out the link for official rules. Stay creative, my friends!

Stay unresponsive my friends

Stay whippy my string

Stay grippy my pads.

Reading through the quotes for the caption contest on my lunch break and getting some good laughs. Loving the stuff everyone is coming up with! Keep those entries flying in, there’s still just over a week before the contest closes. Happy weekend everyone!

So I got to thinking, and I’m having so much fun reading all of the responses to the Spin Dynamics Caption Contest that I’m going to make it a bit more interesting. After the conclusion of the contest, I will be working on a video parody of “the most interesting man in the world” featuring Spin Dynamics and myself. The video will include the top quotes from the caption contest and I will do little video snippits to go along with the quotes. The grand prize winner will have their quote featured last and will still receive some brand new product yet to be announced. Spread the word guys! I’m excited to do this, you’ve all inspired me

-Nick

One sad and dismal day, I was not able to yoyo,

My funeral was the next day.

I yoyo at night because I need to sleep

I one used a Smooth Move to invent 6A.

Just to update everyone, I’ll be closing the caption contest Sunday, August 4th at midnight. If you have any more entries please get them in now! It’s not too late, multiple entries will be chosen for the Spin Dynamics “Most Interesting” video, and you could even be the grand prize winner!

Happy Friday :slight_smile:

One more try.

I once bought an Anglam just to sit my Flow on it.

he doesn’t always whip; but when he does, they are Iron Whips.

He doesn’t always Iron Whip; but when he does, he sets World Records.

When he judges contests, even the other judges get scored.

Yoyos cry when they leave his hands, creating an incredible grinding finish.

1 Like