TEN YOYO HAS A CONTEST!! WIN A WET WHISTLE!!

http://www.tenyoyo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/contest2.png

We always felt the number TEN is a good number. What better way to express TEN YOYO’s icon of the (X) than to make a contest out of it. Show us your creativity and you could win one TEN YOYO’s FIRST WET WHISTLES.

Contest Rules

The Contest is called “X Marks the Spot.” All you need to do is send us a video or a picture with your yoyo and in your own artistic way, show us your version of an (X). CREATIVITY is the key! You don’t have to be a professional photographer or professional yoyo player to win. It could be a picture trick displaying an (X) or even a really cool backdrop with an (X) as the shape. What ever you do, just remember judging will be all about CREATIVITY and not on skill. You are allowed to enter more than one submission. Please keep it clean because we will be posting submissions.

Judging

All entries will be judged by Wabbit and Roo. We will have on our art critiquing goggles and will be looking for the CREATIVITY in your submission (How many time can we use the word CREATIVITY in this post).

[size=14pt]You have until 10/10/11 (Oct 10) to submit entries.

Prizes[/size]

Okay, enough is enough about the contest. Lets talk about prizes!
Out of all submissions, only 2 people will be selected by Wabbit and Roo as winner of the “X Marks the Spot” contest.

FIRST PLACE

You will receive a Wet Whistle from the first run and an autographed sketch of the Wet Whistle signed by Wabbit and Roo. This is the one and only original sketch that Wabbit has. Very rare!

http://www.tenyoyo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/prize1.jpg

SECOND PLACE

This prize is for the best effort given not necessarily for the best idea. We believe that yoyoing is about giving it your best effort not necessarily being the best. Wabbit and Roo will be looking for that person who tries hard and enjoys playing. Even if the submission isn’t the best it has a chance of winning as long as it has heart.

[size=12pt]Sorry no signed sketch for you. How about a Wet Whistle :wink:

HOW TO ENTER

For videos: We can only take submissions from YouTube.

Email your Video links and photos to the following address:events@tenyoyo.com

Remember that submission close on 10/10/11

We can’t wait to see what you come up with :slight_smile:

hey joe its james and im definately entering :slight_smile:

Do you have to be in it, or can it just be your yoyos?

Yes. You need to be included with the yoyo. But don’t worry, you don’t have to have a head shot. I can’t wait to see your submission. Good Luck!

-Cheers!

Sounds really cool and the yoyo I might add looks really cool. :smiley:

Does it matter what style of play it is?

Awesome!!!

Thank you, Trace. For the first TEN YOYO contest Wabbit and I want to make it a fun one where everybody can have a chance with skills set aside. I’m sure will have contests down the road which will involve skill but for now its all about the joy of yo-yoing :slight_smile:

That is a very good question. Thank you for asking this. It’s open to all styles: 1A, 2A, 3A 4A, 5A, Mobeius or who knows maybe you have an entry which could reinvent yoyo play. Now you have me really excited. :smiley: Good luck!

Thanks for your compliment! I hope you will be entering the contest.

-Cheers!

OOoooo! Very cool yoyo, and very awesome contest. I must get to work!

Hmmmmmm… probably won’t enter. very suspcious in my opinion(please don’t be offended).
yoyohw

what do you mean suspicious? lol
you’re just submitting a video or picture. not like you’re giving them your social. :stuck_out_tongue:

You don’t need to have your face in it.

Check the site it looks pretty legit to me.

http://www.tenyoyo.com/

I DON’T KNOW NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
Sorry to be snappy.
Even though the website does look pretty legit.
And you don’t have to have your face in it.
Crap, I just convinced myself to do it.

D:

;D

can i post my contest entry here?

You can post your entry here but we recommend using the email address:events@tenyoyo.com

If you post your entry here, someone could try to top your CREATIVE idea.

Don’t miss out on your chance to win a free Wet Whistle.

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS LEFT!

Can I use my Minox B?! ;D
Im in!
G.