XminusmikeX Mod's, Update 12/19/11

So $30 is too cheap, I guess I’m going to have to up the price then :smiley: I kid, I kid, I know what its like to not have the cash but want something new and unique. That’s part of why I sell them cheap.

Anyway, here is fellavader’s new FHZ…Silver w/ Black splash

Nope, no drill or any other type of spinning used for the painting. I just splash it on with superior painting techniques and skill that only I have!!!

Fixed by Icthus!

I need to find out how you do those paint jobs. And nice recesses!! I also did a few FHZs for fellavader lol.

Wow. that’s pretty skilled…

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love you Icthus!

Dude, I am so on the minusmike wagon. That sunday times is cool, but that silver and black is SICK. keeping an eye on your work, dude. A few weeks, you say?

FHZ for TheRyanFace. I have to admit, by far, this is one of the hottest FHZ I have ever painted!!!

Beautiful work, as always. For the scmoove rings try rubbing some Vaseline on it when your done. I find it makes the plastic look more normal.

Yeah, I wanted to spend some quality time with it yesterday before I commented, and I did. What a great yoyo.

I’ve never played with a modded FHZ before, and now I see why people love it so much. This thing is great and plays just like a smooth metal would. For Mike’s price (which is shipped!), it’s really a no brainer.

The schmoove rings noticably help with suicides too.

MinusMike mods are legit. I’m actually hoping that no one buys that last one off him so I can get it when my next paycheck comes in :wink:

1 Like

Someguy1135’s FHZ!!!

OH, what’s that? A Star Wars comic FHZ with a Vader and R2D2 CWE’s ?!?! You be tour sweet bippy it is!!! Fellavader had me work on this for his son. Hands down, the coolest yoyo I have modded.

thats pretty awesome i dont even like star wars

When I finally order one from you this is going to be it!!

i wish i could get one but when i have the 30$ ill probably send it for a mod

That thing looks wicked!

can we buy the counterweight seperately ???

Due to Duncan’s patent on counterweights, no.

Due to them being sent to me only for this yoyo, also no :smiley:

New FHZ I did up for a friend’s son for X-Mass. Double wide recess for the beginner :wink:

nice!!! ;D ;D ;D not really digging the blue though

1 Like