2015 JVtut: A star in Paris - (New tutorial every Tuesday)

It seems to me, you throw the loop on your NTH over your TH index. as you do that, drop everything on your TH. then, catch the loop, and you will end in a trapeze.

1 Like

Kay, thanks Carl!

Make sure that before you do the suicide catch thing, the yoyo is on all the string and that you have a good string tension. It makes everything easier in my opinion.

Hey, sorry if I brought up a sore subject. I love the new ones I was just trying to give constructive criticism as you help me lol. I see it on the board a lot. Dream Catchers is totally the coolest trick I think you have yet this series and I’m definitely going to learn it in a day or so. Your english looks fine to me so thats impressive. I went to film school so I could only imagine what goes into your tutorials. Great editing. Final Cut? I think you might save time just on the binds I don’t think you need 3 angles. Your tutorials are awesome I hope you didn’t take anything the wrong way, I love em!

It’s all cool, constructive critism are always important to bring better ameliorations. Yeah if we compare my first tutorial (the one that I made during september 2010, ‘‘Kohta inspired trick’’) to the last one I posted here, we can see a really big difference. I’m currently using Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 to edit my tutorials and other videos, it’s a great editing software that is easy to use with a lot of different effects and options. Thanks for the remarks too, I really appreciate!

Your tutorials are VERY well done. Few, easy steps and multiple angles. i always look forward to your new vidz. Keep it up man!!!

there is 2 things i love about friday the weekend is here and you post a new tut.keep up the good work

It’s Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday, Everybody’s looking forward to the weekend.
It’s Friday, Friday, get’n down on Friday, Everybody’s looking forward to the weekend.
Partyin’ partyin’ YEAH! Partyin’ partyin’ YEAH! Fun fun fun fun looking forward to the weekend.

New tutorial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzDZozLxkyI
A fast and cool way to go into a wrist mount, thanks for watching and good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love your last tut
Really going to miss your videos :confused:
don’t quit yoyoing please :frowning:

Don’t worry, I’m not quitting yoyoing. I just sliced my yoyoing time to do other stuff, so there will be less videos than usual. Yoyoing is such a great hobby, I can’t quit :slight_smile:

By the way, new tutorial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s5MZAM_C10
Thanks for watching and good luck! :slight_smile:

Yeeeesss!
New tutorial, and on a (basically) backward ninja vanish, which I have always wanted to learn!
Keep up the great work man, and keep doing what will make you happy! :slight_smile:

Necro so more people can learn some of these these amazing tutorials! ;D

Hey what’s up! :slight_smile:
Just to notify everybody about it,
there will be a new tutorial this friday!
Don’t miss it and I will keep you updated :slight_smile:

(finally)

Dude, I missed you so much, glad your back!

YES! Great to see you back Alexis!

Yay!!!

Yes! Only problem is that I’ll be gone Thurs-Monday…so I gotta wait extra time for the tutorial…