WERRD... Official Manufacturers Thread - WIN A POO....!

diarrhea!! come’on thats a winner! plus i never win anything:(

when does the contest end?

Lala poopsie (made with magic and love), yo mamas poo, Poop the clutch, yuky slack, last nights dinner.

Contest ends September 19. We may move it up a bit given the massive response. ;D Keep an eye on the Werrd Tumblr for updates.

My personal favorite.

UPDATE on the Name Our Poo Comp: We need to give away Skip’s Poo and we want to do it soon. We can’t wait to get rid of it (well it makes your hand smell) So we’re going to close this competition early. Last entries accepted 12 midnight EST on Saturday August 27. We’ll announce the winner early next week.

Some great entries so far. Just a few hours to go and we get to hand Skip’s Poo on to its new owner (and finally get some fresh air).

puked up slime edition / kicked green poo splatter / POOnade (grenade) / POOlicious (delicious) BEEF / POOgantic (gigantic) global POOming

More then dings from walking the dog, The yoo you don’t want to return, mushy madness, Proffeser Poopiepants.

No facebook so heres what I got: The GLOB, MARSH, The BIG Poo, Green Mess, Atomic Booger, Slime Monster, Slimer, Winnie the POO!
;D

Werrd Poo, I like that name.

I’m pretty proud of my entry: Two Fat Ladies One Cup

WIN

1 Like

It`s a Werrd Poonivurse

vomit,diarrhea, poo’n’pee,
One of those has to be good ??? :slight_smile:
plus Ive never won anything :’( :frowning:

wow…ur cool! lol will any of the entries on YYE have a chance to win??

I personally have taken into account all entries everywhere, but the final decision goes down to the monkies.

“Skip to My Poo” from the Childrens song “Skip to My Lou, My Darling”.

D

We have a winner! Thanks to everyone who entered our “Name our Poo” competition.

The winner is: Zac Kain for “S’not Poo”. Congrats Zac. You’ve won yourself one of Skip’s Poos in the new S’not Poo colorway.

(Dis)honorable mentions also to “Two Fat Ladies One Cup” from Richie Kretzshchmar and “Crayons are not Food” from Bradely Jon Moss. Thanks to everyone who participated. It was really hard to judge…some of our monkey judges are still laughing…

I don’t use Facebook, so I couldn’t enter.

I was gonna say “The Sh!t”. Because, after all, that’s where poo comes from, and my term is a GOOD THING in the industry I work in. Example"

“Dude, you got that Telefunken M-80 mic. How is it?”
“Man, it’s the sh!t!”
“Ah man, I wish I could use it!”
(BTW: actual conversation after I received the mic. One of my crew was very jealous!)

Still, not marketting friendly. But with a name like Poo, I’ll be buying one fairly soon, just so if anyone asks what it is, I can say “poo”.

Congrats to the chosen winner!

Werrd up!

1 Like

New Poo colorway is now released as well. You can check it out here:
http://werrdalliance.tumblr.com/post/9817834070/new-colorway-for-skips-poo-is-now-released

These should be available this week from YYE.