3YO3's Official Manufacturer Thread!- Check out the new Bass Line 2!!!!

I want it just for the box :o

Haha buy it for the box, love it for the SMOOTH sweet throw inside :wink:

I’m just sitting here waiting for more ti5…

I would have said the actual meme, with Spider-Man, but I didn’t want my post to get remove by a mod :wink: so I’ll just heavily imply and reference it to make sure people understand.

Hahaha good call :wink:

Landon, any news on the drop date for the Bass Lines ?

Unfortunately not at this time. We are currently still working on getting some sweet colorways going with a new anodizer, so hold tight! I promise it’ll be worth the wait :slight_smile:

https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/1975277_10154050417460291_16629776758272162_n.jpg

Here’s a quick pic of one I just got from a new anodizer I’m trying out. Was a color/blast media sample. I’m happy w/ the out come, curious to see what he can do w/ splash!!! Finished yo’s coming SOON

1 Like

Beautiful! Your work never ceases to amaze

Looking Good Landon. :smiley:

Can’t wait.

The Two Tone finish looks sweet.
I hope to see some great Splash Combo’s :slight_smile:

Cant wait for my Nickel Bass Line though.
It looks to be a great Player.

Thanks for the positive feedback! I can’t wait to get this awesome throw into all of your hands :slight_smile:

When can we expect another run of ti5’s? It’s the only ti YoYo worth owning that I don’t own yet.

^^^

Haha alright, I guess it’s time for an update!

The Bass Line 2s have made it to the anodizer, so hopefully I’ll have some sweet colorways to show you all very soon!!

As far as another run of Ti5s, stay tuned. I’d definitely love to do more Titanium :slight_smile:

1 Like

This makes me happy in ways it shouldn’t :slight_smile:

So how about a Teflon coated Bassline?

Starting a savings account … Like right now lol

HAHA! We’re trying to keep everything as affordable as possible, so hopefully you won’t have to save TOO much :wink:

That’s definitely something we’ll be looking into! Sounds sweet!

1 Like

How is the price looking for the Bass Line 2? Similar to the OG Bass Line?
I’d like to know so I can collect the money to buy it on release :slight_smile: