3YO3's Official Manufacturer Thread!- Check out the new Bass Line 2!!!!

If you take a look at the bearing size, I think the yoyo on the left is a normal sized yoyo. :-X

1 Like

Yo guys!!

First off, haha:

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/530152_10152022324565291_2124437028_n.jpg

On the Mod contest yos:

Iron mod is a yoyo that’s 2 pulley halves, w/ the center counter bored for a press/glue fit acrylic filler, which is then machined for 3yo3 bearing seats. on the other side is another acrylic filler, which is drilled/tapped for an M5 axle. The rimz are actually magnetic parts storage bowls cut to be 4A rims. They’re anodized"look", but don’t be fooled (as i was), they’re plastic.

The other one is Duncan 60s era world of color halves, machined into rims for an acrylic body yo. 3yo3 meets duncan classic style

Had a great time- it was nice meeting & hanging out w/ anyone who was there!! Hope to see you all next year!

What do you all think of the Al5, as I’ve dubbed it? Good? Needs more changes?? THOUGHTS VERY WELCOME!!

This is the most fricken excited ive been since the announcement of the deadly spins wrath loooks like i have to save even more money for this

Looks pretty good…maybe have it abodized? And what would the price be?

First 2 comments looks like I already hit it off pretty well haha

That’s just a Screen shot from Solidworks, of course it’ll be satined some how (blasted/tumbled/other?), anodized, engraved, the whole 9 yards ahha.

Price will be under $90 for a FACT!

Yay!!! Gotta save money again…

definite buy for me. how many are going to be produced in this run?

you just made me more excited!! Under 90 is an amazing price. One idea is to do the pyromat and then blast like on the nessie. That is one of the best grind surfaces ever.

I like the thought of it being raw and blasted. Looks great!

I’d like a nice blast. Any chance that we could see a yoyo that you can buy removable acrylic rims for?

Or delrin?

Hmm, a varied blast would be sweet. Could simply make some masks to only blast in certain spots. You’re not the first to suggest that!

Acrylic rims-- If I do they’d be CNC’d-- it’s far too tedius to machine THAT many rims by hand lol!

hey, will the Ceephax ever get more dyed versions? I love that throw’s shape…

Yea those are hand made so they’re totally made to order-- IE pic your dye job ahah

alright, next throw is either a Ceephax or aluminum Ti!

Excellent choice. :slight_smile:

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Hey, is it possible to make a lighter acryllic yoyo? I prefer throws around 63-64 grams. I think your acryllics are amazing, but they are a bit heavy for my taste. 3Yo3 throws are on my list of yoyos I want to buy, but if you had one that’s lighter, it would go right at the top.

How soon is it coming?

Yeah, I really want to buy one of these things.