What are yo spinning today?

I tried for a week with a bearing king and couldnt figure out how to throw it, could someone direct me to some articles or threads. maybe vids?

The string that comes with a bearing king is way, way too short.  Like 12" too short.  That might be the problem.  The string for a BK should be at least 64" long.  You should be able to find some string at a hardware store, just know that if the string is thinner than the stock string, you will need to size it longer.

Otherwise, scroll down to “Throw”

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?topic=25361.0

BK most of the day.

Thank you so much, I think I was throwing correctly but i did have a feeling it was too short because when i threw it would start turning upright and fall on its side.

a strumlo8 ;D

Bearing king

S8 Giulia :slight_smile: Just got it yesterday.

Bearing King all the way! :slight_smile:

Petr Kavka Chief :slight_smile:

Mostly yoyos. Some Go Big, some Big Yo, some Fiesta XX, some Aquarius, some Vexed, some Code 2, some Sas, and a lot of diabolo.

Didn’t try the spintops today. But, I will say this, spin tops are a lot of fun!

Trompo Bearing! Should make a quick video soon.

I’m gonna work on some lighting design today and then try to focus on improving my throw with my Bearing King set with the bearing tip for a bit. I have a second set up with the fixed tip. My top lands often at a bad angle, so I don’t thing I’m throwing it out flat enough.

I ordered a Spintastics Trompo Grande for theryobit on my last YYE order. It came in yesterday. I’m waiting for his impression on that. I’m debating getting one.

Dm2

I spin yoyo and bearing king today :slight_smile:

Bassalope for yoyo and an Acrobat for spin tops

There was a thread exactly like this… you didn’t need to make a new thread. But ah well…

888x, waiting for a code 2 in the mail, waiting to silicone my Yuuksta

I think the thread was intended as a spin top version of the original… since it is in the spin top section.

All I spun today was my chair a few times while I was working. Tomorrow I am going to spin everything in my favorites case - got a show to do.

I will be spinning my S8 STB2 today.

After I work on Kwijibo(yoyo) for a while, I’m gonna throw my bearing tip Bearing King.

I’m still too scared to throw my Sophia!

a julia nice spin top