THE SECOND ANNUAL YOYO BBQ. Nashua NH. Sunday, August 7th.

Ah it sounds epic man, i’d love to go :frowning:
But i’m in Los Angeles CA :’(

I don’t think doing so is advisable.

I’ll bring some cut up watermelon or something easy like that. Also paper plates, forks/knives and paper towels.

what about frozenyetibaby and durfee. do you have a list of people going yet?

Durffee is coming, Steve has yet to respond :frowning:

hey guys i will be able to go and i will be there at 10:30 and i dont know if ill be able to bring anything yet but ill see if i can bring something

<3

It’s gone rain. Good thing we have the stone house.

Is someone could contribute condiments or cups/plates/utensils/what-have-you, that would be sweet

I’ll bring paper plates.

Condiments? I can bring ketchup, mustard…uhm… Are there any other condiments anyone wants?

I have: burgers/buns, dogs/rolls, ice and coolers, ketchup/relish/mustard, tablecloth, and charcoal. I can also supply the plates, cups, etc. if someone else can’t. We have others to fill the gaps with chips and drinks.

I’m going to force Jim to cook our food, since I’d kill the already dead animal to a crisp.

Looking pretty awesome so far; Sunday Sunday Sunday!

EDIT: I’m totally ready to buy some yoyos to freshen up my case and supply a prizepool for a contest. I want to sell a few plastics, bimaterials, etc. I want 4a yoyos, a SHARP, and various SPYYs.

I’ll see if Pedro can come. Buy my yoyos Pat.

Suprise coming…

Oh by the way my Dads gonna be there so he can probably cook.

Is it a- shot

Yup my Dad can cook.

Alright guys. I’m gonna go. I was gonna go to the intrepid in new york but walking around is a problem because i just recently got a 5 inch long splinter lodged into the main muscle in my leg. So i’ll be there :smiley: any crap I can bring?

YES, BEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN!

bring sourdough and popsicle sticks

1. butt rly naow
    whaddaya want me to bring
    homes