[ILYY] Nile prototype update!

kind of like duncan mondial but looks much better

Reminds me of the SB2.

Dominik loves his SB2 so much, so we decided to work on a classic shape yoyo, a tribute to Tom Kuhn’s classic. We finally came up with nothing but the Trvth.

that might have been what they were going for

I got one coming to me. I’m stoked. It will definitely be an outstanding pocket yoyo and practice piece…however…with the extremely limited amount of these that were produced due to costs it’d probably be best to keep it mint. Will I?? Who knows. Probably not.

Anyone else got one on the way?

I know this thread is a week old, but oh well.

Some sites are starting to receive these, and they look awesome. I currently have one on the way. It looks awesome, and I can’t wait to try it! Only 65 a-grades, and the end of the pearl? awesome!

They are the standard ILYY price of about $120.

Our first low price yoyo was the Void. It was a huge success and we decided to further expand our line of lower priced throws by two – Valve and Verve.
Both feature a similar shape and guts, however they come in two differenz sizes.

===============================================

The Valve being the full size entry at nice 54mm diameter.

And the Verve being the smaller brother at 50mm diameter.

Valve is planned for mid November, Verve in December.

Looks beautiful! Any clue what price range you’ll be looking at??

Been wanting to join the ILYY club forever :slight_smile: IF the price is right might be a part of it before christmas :slight_smile:

Same price as the Void.

How are the 2 gonna play (as in floaty, zippy, etc.)?

Sorry, completely missed your post. :S

Verve plays really fast, but since it will not be released, it doesn’t matter much. Valve plays kinda floaty in my opinion.

Noooo why won’t the Verve be release. ILYY needs an undersized throw…unless you’re updating the E1ns?

We have some ideas for a very special E1NS. Maybe we will make another run 2012. :wink:

May I be allowed access to those ideas?

We can finally show you the first prototypes of our most recent design: the Nile

Diameter: 56.00mm
Width: 44.00mm
Weight: 66.20g
Gap: 4.20mm
Response: Hot Red SILYYcone
Bearing: ILYY KMK Metric
Coating: Soda Blast (Black/Gold Splash)
Material: 6082 AlMgSi1 Aluminum
Limitation: 11

There will be a total of 11 prototypes for sale. You can buy them directly from us via email for now. The remaining ones will go to an international shop, probably YYE, we have to talk to André about it.

Since we have no experience with high RPM/mid-weight-focused yoyos yet, further testing and feedback is required before we decide if we keep developing this design. It plays great, but feels vastly different than what we are used to. We are not sure if it feels “right”.

ILYY with splash o.O

A travesty, I know.

Yeah, we finally wanted to try this. But I could also imagine it with candy blast.

o.O

that looks amazing.