Best Yoyofactory yoyo?

I am wanting to get a Yoyofactory yoyo but I am not sure which one to get. I am wanting to get all of the above eventualy but I’m wondering which one to get first. So, which one? I already have a 888 so its not really the first yoyo in this list I want to get.

keep spinning

yokaiyo

I voted for the eight/8/eight. In that case, well, I’d still go with the eight/8/eight. Other than that, the G5. :slight_smile:

Here, you tell us what you think the best one is

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. Does color matter?
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  7. What is your price range?
  8. What is your skill level?

hahaha. Beat me to it! Also, there is no best YYF yoyo. It’s all about preference.

Heh, well somebody had to do it! ;D

But what Mage is said is true, though. It all comes down to what the thrower prefers.

I like smaller size yoyos. My favorite response is silicone. I like butterfly shape. I usually do 1A. My price range is about $120 and lower. I can do beginner to Advance part 2 and I can do almost all of Expert part 2 but not part 1. So with that information what YYF yoyo do you think would be good. Also if there are YYF yoyos that you think are good for me that I don’t have up there please tell me.

keep spinning

yokaiyo

Go for a Skyline, they are super-smooth and undersized.

This narrows it down to Hectic, Dv888 and SKyline. If you could elaborate this:

[quote=“yokaiyo,post:6,topic:2798”]
Then we could pick one single yoyo out for you. But you are down to those three. If you are really stuck, go with your guts, they tell you what you really want.

dv888 sounds good.

Could you be a little more specific about the shape? :slight_smile: Thanks!

i just got an 888 splash and it plays like no other- it’s like butter on a string!

I voted Superstar, but since you like undersized yo-yos I also love my skyline.

Umm… that’d be kinda hard to play with? ;D ;D I am laughing so hard.

You couldn’t balance it, and it would always fall off…

And when people don’t want to be mean, they say “It is one of a kind” or

Just Kidding-ish…

I like having fun and finding the bad in things!!!

I really think you should stick with your 888. It fits your preferences perfectly and is a great player.

I agree 100%.

888 all the way. Should also add a PGM (Plastic Grind Machine)