The best 1a Yoyo

He made a thread before this without a poll and put the top 10 into a poll to find the overall most prefered yoyo.

Top 11. But yeah. This makes it more even, and includes every yoyo that people want up there.

I get that, but there have been SO many threads like this.

But this one isn’t the ones you said people made to skip the preference thing, Batryn is trying to see what the overall most prefered yoyo is.

2 Likes

?

Thanks though. I noticed that many threads were missing the choice, so instead of putting up every yoyo, I had everyone nominate.

peak bvm M1

Vote

AND THE MOST POPULAR YOYO OF ALL IS… THE 8EIGHT8!!!

1ST:888
2ND:SKYLINE
3RD:DARK MAGIC
4TH:M1
5TH:BVM

Not really.

You need to list ALL of the yo-yos EVER to get that…

In no threads of this has there been Black Knight or Cream…

Actually, no one cares, but, its not 8eight8, its eight8eight. That could be a change though. 8)

Do I really have to say this again? I made another post where you got to post the top 5 yoyos you think should go on there, and then I took the top 11 yoyos (there was a tie) and posted it here to vote on. So I think the 888 really did win.

What about the SuperStar?

Uh… (shruggs shoulders) SuperStar is trash can-ugly. Thats my opinion of course. 8)

It had twelve votes, one more than second place, Skyline. So the scores really are:

1st: 888
2nd: SuperStar
3rd: Skyline
4th: Dark Magic
5th: M1

The 888 is not the best 1a yoyo. I really hate the idea of this thread, because new players will see it and think “Oh, the eight|8|eight is the best yoyo. No other yoyo is better.”

It doesn’t matter. And if you really want to get technical, its either the 888, or eight|eight|eight.

Fine. It’s changed.

OOps. Fixed.

im getting the 888 for my b day

I am just wanna to buy my first metal yoyo…
I just thinking of a 888/skyline/DNA/Superstar
actually,
where are the differences?