popdada

[quote=“skeletonboy333,post:32,topic:25582”]

so you ARE being sarcastic

mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhmmm.

Sign of 1slave25 being sarcastic right there.

please don’t turn my first thread into a lock down…1slave25 knock it off or I will un-siggy you…

knock what off? (im done) sorry, i take jokes a bit TOO far sometimes

It’s a joke, just playing around with 1slave25 yah know?

My bad…I didn’t know humor could be used on the forum…where I come from that’s frowned upon….
please gentle sir’s carry on…

really? humor is bad on YYN? i better stop attempting to be amusing on that forum :wink:

Wait, are you being sarcastic here?

in all true seriousness i am not being sarcastic. but it was meant jokingly. someone needs to come up with audio bits we can record and put on instead of un-readable sarcasm…

For the type of emotion you are in the post, you can use emoctions. They tell a lot.

Just slaughtered the post >.>

Anyways, welcome popdada

Emoticons don’t tell anything. They can’t talk.

Well, of course they can’t tell if you’re sarcasing or not. But they can tell emotions.

eg.

No! Don’t get the Duncan Imperial! IT SUCKS. >:(

Ooh, I didn’t know that :o
OR
Ooh, I didn’t know that. :-[
OR
Ooh, I didn’t know that. :wink:
OR
Ooh I didn’t know that. :frowning:

What is sarcasing? ??? Joo mean sarcastic. :stuck_out_tongue:

I VOTE WE STOP THE SARCASM AND JUST BE HAPPY!!!

Hahe, you started the sarcasm thing too.

i take jokes too far but after a while even [shadow=red,left]I[/shadow] get annoyed with them

I received a “replacement” yoyo from my other problem child in the mail today…and while it’s not what I paid for…it will suffice…let this be a lesson to all you kids out there…if you feel your getting jerked around for something you paid for with paypals …don’t wait to file a dispute….!