The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

Finally landed a full And Whut. So Proud :grin:

Landed Yuuki’s trick Aces High

Kamikaze is getting super consistent. This trick is a blast!

And Whut has become my new favorite for the time being, along with a variation of it using Cold Fusion. I finally completed the trick this evening and decided it was time to start recording it along with my variation. This trick looks pretty cool when done quick and/or smooth, lot of good elements to play with. Honestly though Cold Fusion was one of those tricks I started to learn, did the full thing once, and set it aside not realizing its potential. I was forced to revisit this trick I was rusty at this past saturday when doing a small sport ladder test at my yoyo club…I then decided it was time to smooth this trick out as I barely made it through my check list.

Here’s video of me doing both the traditional and the Cold Fusion method.

Chaos Dunk.

Spirit Bomb-Finally landed clip

first until 0:32 it anyone wants a tutorial

Superman. Stopped trying last night revisited today and landed a few. Last triangle is rough. Don’t know how to make that part easier.

Sorry to show off :P  But my point is it gets really easy if you stick with it.

The last move before you do the “hop through the triangle” move, you have the opportunity to follow the momentum of the yoyo and bring your hands closer together than you think you need to. This opens up the triangle a LOT.

Sweet. I’ll remember to try that. You talking about when magic drop onto the strings?

Assuming we’re doing it the same way (there are variations), it’s later than that. You magic drop, then you hop over to the other side of a string segment and land back on the same segment. Then you underpass. That’s where you move your hands together. (Just to give you the full picture, it’s that underpass that serves as a setup for the hop. Once it’s done, you reverse direction and go up through the triangle.)

During this underpass, if you smoothly move your hands closer together along with the momentum of the yoyo, the triangle opens up and is also closer to the yoyo in general for easier hopping through.

Oh. You meant directly before. Ill give that a try.

Update:
Had some more time on it. The tip helps but is hit or miss still. A little over 50% accuracy without having to adjust the triangle by hand. Is there a tip on getting the triangle bigger?

Someone out there might have a tip, but that “hands closer together” gave me a big enough triangle to comfortably hop through, so I’ve never looked for additional tips. :smiley:

Landed brent stole today

sick dude! I was am stoked when I did. I’m doing double whip Brent stoles now(took me a bit to get it down) and now I’m having trouble doing single whips.

Finally landed candy rain

Landed no new tricks today…

nice man. I’m pretty good at that one.

unlearned brent stole. LOL

IDK can’t land it anymore