The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

Took a throwing break in between essay writing and was fiddling with Kwijibo when suddenly… one smooth execution from start to finish. Again. Then again. One more time. I do a 10 rep test to qualify a trick as successfully learned, and I managed to do that with Kwijibo. Very pleasant surprise! Now, back to my essay. :stuck_out_tongue:

Right on!

1 Like

Just started landing spirit bomb yesterday

The whole combo from 2:11. Although it seemed derpily fancy when I first saw this video, in slow mo it turned out to be just a series of alternating twister/eli hop in reverse direction.

I finally landed some varial kick flips and caspers

landing this
skill level instant +1
/

0:08

Zach’s Tension Slack Trick as taught by Alex Gallimore (Sanchez202)… sure felt great to land that one!

pretty stoked i stuck banaha whips last night and roll up the rim very smooth now…i feel the last 2 weeks ive made huge strides…7 months in.

Gotta say slacks/whips are my favorite tricks, just hard to hit consistently!

Tuesday while messing around i made a what looks like a reviving triangle.
and last week after i messed up i found out that i was in a perfect upside down Eiffel tower.

I haven’t touched a yoyo in a long time now. But I managed to land the HOOK HOOK HOOK HOOK HOOK!!! I was sooooo happy! Now, I’m working on being accurate with it.

Was that his World’s Freestyle used at AP?

NO WAY!!

Ok so I got the idea to do this last night, and the trick is as follows (it’s a fixed axle trick):

Do a basic trapeze stall, leaving as much string as you can free.

Pop the yoyo off the “trapeze” which is a stall, and brent stole.

Once brentstoled, pop the yoyo off and regenerate it back to your hand since it’s still in a stalled formation with the string.

I did it 30 minutes ago. Haven’t been as proud to do a trick like this in months (maybe over a year).

Landed this Cold Fusion Kwijibo Matrix type thing LOL
That was fun LOL Trying to learn Pidgeon Projectile by Mr. Yoyo…Iforgot his name

Hiroyukis front laceration

720 lasso to gt

Decided to learn candy rain today. Spent hours smoothing it out. I had time! Cuz it’s the weekend.

I FINALLY just hit a spirit bomb after like a million tries.

circular eli hops

made a kinda green triangle revival don’t know if anyone else has done it cause its pretty simple, at least to me it is.