The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

First Suicide! No one saw it though :-[

4 Likes

A 720, at least I think that’s what its called. :stuck_out_tongue: Yeah, I’m bad at 5A. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

i believe you morgoroth… now try one with a green triangle (if you cant get into one, look up brent stole, ninja vanish, or you could make an eifel tower and place your yoyo in the top section, hold onto the top but let everything else go)

3 Likes

FINALLY! Bucket Hops! WOOO!!! Finally landed it!! ;D

3 Likes

1.5 mount suicide to trapeze and Spririt Bomb! I can also do the Cheese Whip very smoothly now. Also working on a smooth Brother Slack GT.

3 Likes

i landed my 1st try at a double or nothing after not having touched a yoyo in like 5 years, just got a new one today so i spent like an hour picking up where i left off (beginning string tricks)

the dismount didnt go so well tho, lol

4 Likes

I successfuly did 15 loops with my right hand and 3 with my left! Omg! Scant believe I did more than 1 with my left

2 Likes

I can’t do any of those yet. My yo-yo is still somewhat responsive so I don’t know if I could do it if I knew how.

2 Likes

To be honest…trapeze. I couldn’t land that for the life of me. After that, everything just kind of fell into place.

5 Likes

what throw do you use mainly?

2 Likes

I finally smoothed out a new trick of mine I call “Too Many Ninjas”. It’ll be in my new video when It’s done.

2 Likes

Spirit bomb. It took me like a week of practice to finally get that all the way through.

2 Likes

I just landed the first pop of spirit bomb. took me a heck of a lot longer than a week to hit it though. now i just have to figure out how to hit the second pop.

2 Likes

The trapeze was hard for me too, but i eventually got it. i learned the matrix,ripcord, and and barrel rolls yesterday (still practicing ripcord)

2 Likes

Haha, mike was kidding, look at his avatar, he’s doing a GT suicide.

3 Likes

Finally Landed a Double Plastic Whip its crazy, I also land leg wrap trapeze!

2 Likes

i finally landed one of john ando’s tricks from worlds 08! took me a couples of hrs

2 Likes

I only really have one, a totally unmodified journey.

2 Likes

Hmmm… I’ve never thrown a journey, but if it’s like my dark magic i would say it probably is a little too responsive. By the time I had figured that, I already bought a grind machine, which is relativly inexpensive($30) and nicely unresponsive…

When or if you are ready to move on to another yoyo, post what you’re looking for on the reccomendations board, you’ll get good support there

2 Likes

Thanks. I have my sights set on an SR-71 at the moment, but I may have to wait for birthday or Christmas for it.

2 Likes