The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

Rancid milk. Took me about 3 days to get the last pop out right because I was holding one of the strings wrong…

8 Likes

Double Suicide

7 Likes

I don’t know what it’s called but the trick that you do a suicide and bring your NTH over your TH and it lands in a cross handed GT.

7 Likes

I finally hit mcbrides roller coaster after about 4 months of on and off trying

6 Likes

I landed Kwyjibo and Spirit Bomb today for the first time! I had the most trouble with the BS dismount, though. All in all a good day ;D

8 Likes

I finally landed Soiled Panties tonight, not going to lie I was pretty excited. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

A new combo I made… It’s kinda like a double or nothing skin the gerbil with a few tweaks and a gt at th end

4 Likes

I finally landed a basic Follow/Fallow combo, after a few months of trying.

7 Likes

SUICIDE!!! ;D ;D ;D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

7 Likes

Almost got iwasawa’s tower laceration yesterday… I’d say about a week before I have it down

4 Likes

Haha I remember you landed it when you didn’t even expect it.

We kinda competed seeing who could land a flying reverse ninja vanish (that’s a mouthful) a while back too. Yelling vulgarities upon completion was standard celebratory procedure.

3 Likes

quadriple wrist whip ;D

2 Likes

Yay… Revolutions… This trick for me is like tyler severance and seasick!

2 Likes

Quadruple Hidemasa hook, twice in a row. ;D

3 Likes

Horizantal neck bind ;D

3 Likes

Horizontal circular eli hops. WOOOOOT ;D

2 Likes

A combo with 5 suicides in it!

3 Likes

First Suicide! No one saw it though :-[

4 Likes

A 720, at least I think that’s what its called. :stuck_out_tongue: Yeah, I’m bad at 5A. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

i believe you morgoroth… now try one with a green triangle (if you cant get into one, look up brent stole, ninja vanish, or you could make an eifel tower and place your yoyo in the top section, hold onto the top but let everything else go)

3 Likes