The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

I only really have one, a totally unmodified journey.

2 Likes

Hmmm… I’ve never thrown a journey, but if it’s like my dark magic i would say it probably is a little too responsive. By the time I had figured that, I already bought a grind machine, which is relativly inexpensive($30) and nicely unresponsive…

When or if you are ready to move on to another yoyo, post what you’re looking for on the reccomendations board, you’ll get good support there

2 Likes

Thanks. I have my sights set on an SR-71 at the moment, but I may have to wait for birthday or Christmas for it.

2 Likes

GUUUUUUYYYYSSSSSS!!! DUDES, GUESS WHAT? I JUST LANDED TRAPEZE!!!

8 Likes

Landed my first Buddha’s Revenge today :slight_smile: 3 times round. Felt totally awesome 8)

3 Likes

Was it your first trapeze? I’m predicting no

2 Likes

Jade Whip. It didn’t take me long though. And also I learned a few of Alex JV’s tutorial tricks. They’re really cool!

2 Likes

I’m pretty excited about finally fully comprehending spirit bomb and succesfully pulling it off multiple times in a row! Even better, when the wife asked me what I accomplished while she was out, I showed her and (actually landed it all flawlessly first try) she was impressed lol.

The parts I have been missing the entire time was the hand crosses at the right moments at the pops.

2 Likes

i ignored jade whip for a year and then tried last week and got in my second try. I also never really tried to learn white buddha cuz i hadnt even watched andres vid but i watched yesterday and learned in 5 min. THX ANDRE ;D

2 Likes

Boing-e-Boing!!! I did it!! YAYAYAHAHAHAH.

2 Likes

Chop sticks Suicide!!
I Just nailed it PERFECTLY!!!

2 Likes

I can do gyroscopic flop from a trapeze fairly regularly without the yoyoing spinning out of control or just dying on me…kinda stoked I guess.

2 Likes

Here’s a tip: Make sure the string isn;t touching the yoyo. Move the string while the yoyo is flopping to prevent the yoyo slowing down.

3 Likes

And what in a little less Than an hour ;D

2 Likes

soiled panties

3 Likes

I’ve landed magic drop a few times, but trying to get more consistent. Also starting to land spirit bomb yay

2 Likes

Kwijibo! It took me a whole week of casual practice, but i just nailed it twice in a row.

I litterally got down on my knes like YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS :smiley:

2 Likes

over the shoulder seth peterson suicide thing on fixed axle (the last trick). played with it for weeks before i got it down. one of those that i kind of assumed would be impossible on wood at first. but it’s just different. i was glad.

3 Likes

finally BRENT STOLE !!! ;D ;D

2 Likes

thumb grind

2 Likes