The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

#nodoctorneeded #justpullstring

Lolz ;D gotta love being in the med field, nothing bothers me anymore.

My plastic whips 80% of the time get crossed and I get a bearing knot when I drop it. Wish I knew how to stop that!!

Just landed amuse for the first time today. I couldnt get the yoyo to not bind when I first just to the top sting from dounle or nothing.

Landed sleeper!

Boingy boing!! Finally! That’s my end game reached :3

Kamikaze, on deck. Finally landed it…Not quite as smooth as in the videos but I am working on it. :smiley:

TAKAHIRO IIZUKAS SLACK TRICK! YESS

Sho dope.

Inside Loops (more than 5) with dominant hand. I can get 4 outside loops also !!

I have to learn this with my non-dominant hand now :-\

the ‘coming next’ part

Just landed a triple kickflip on my Proyo!

Able to do Split The Atom after hours of countless flaws and failures! Woohoo, this is the third trick I’ve learned after Binding and Brain Twister.

Learning these tricks takes time and fun so keep up the good work. I look forward to you passing ( not that I am that good) my meager abilities real soon.

1 Like

After months trying I got the boingy-boings movement and rythm right. This has been the most difficult easy trick ever. Now lets conquer seasick and rock the boat !

Kwijibo! This combo looks SOO cool!! Yes I’m a NOOB. Getting the hang of boing e boing as well after a few weeks of throwing!!

This really cool suicide thing I will have to male a video it’s hard to explain.

petr’s follow to hook…

2:04

Landed this a few days ago
Plus these

Working on this now:

I really need to make my first yoyo video haha who wants to buy me a gopro for free XD

Try this
1:14

Wooohoo! I am finally making most of my catches on Double Or Nothing. After countless of hours of play within 3 days, I am finally able to nail it! The Matrix… I am eyeing you now!

1 Like