Where to buy yoyos locally USA retail outlets (real store) only

Cat and mouse in Chicago. I didn’t see it listed. I don’t know the exact address but I’ve heard it’s awesome

There is this place at the southcoast plaza (mall) that sells a wide arrangement of yo-yo’s from duncan to yomega and other toys. I have only been to this puzzle zoo but i am sure other puzzle zoo’s have a bigger selection of yo-yo’s. This is the one i go to:
PUZZLE ZOO SOUTH COAST
SOUTH COAST PLAZA
3333 BRISTOL STREET #1030
COSTA MESA CA 92626
(714) 662-1600
Sun 11AM-6:30PM, Mon-Fri 10AM-9PM, Sat 10AM-8PM

but it seems that they have other shops in CA in one in Dallas TX you can see the website here for more details on the other shops
www.puzzlezoo.com

mackinaw kite shop in grand haven michigan is pretty cool, thats were i picked up yoyoing! but idk how many michigan throwers are out there. ive only met one other yoyoer and it seemed like he was just starting.

they have the classics: fixed axle duncans and whatnot. The best one they have there is a Maverick by yomega. they have tons of other skill stuff though! the workers there can do a majority of them well there are so many awesome things out and about in this era!

Most Toys R Us Carries Yomega’s.
Dollar store has some fairly decent loopers for beginners.

Johnson City and Kingsport Tennessee

Bear and Friends Toys

Carries YYF and Yomega

There’s this small, friendly toyshop called Jitterbugs in Irvine, California where they sell Butterflys, Imperials, Fireballs, Raiders, and Proyos.

I bought my first yoyo there (fireball) as well as my favorite yoyo (Butterfly)

i want to know ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

3700 Rivertown Pkwy SW Grandville, MI 49418
Rivertown mall - The Toy Shelf
Mid Level Duncans, low end Yomegas, many yoyojams ranging from celcon line to “50 to 100 dollar yoyos” that they have in the back.
January 25th, 2011.

i have been to the air circus on the board walk and in the hamilton mall

Little update, Wal-mart, target, and etc. do NOT sell yoyos

ive traded on these forums with an employee…he was d4kn-something-something-something

d4kn355 it is supposed to say “darkness”

S.W. Randalls in Pittsburgh sells yoyo factory, Duncan and I believe Spin tastic. They have yyf dv888, protostar, velocity, whip and one, I believe. They also carry the raptor, hayabusa and a bunch of other duncans. Finally they carry a couple spintastic throws, I think the tornado and tiger shark. its a great store and they are extremely helpful. They have several locations through out pittsburgh

1 Like

Josh’s Toys and Games in Pheasant Lane Mall - Nashua, NH has a wide selection of Yomegas

The Toy Shelf in the Rivertown Mall in Grandville, Michigan has an 888x, Supernova, PGM, DV888, YYJ Bi Metels, YYJ ENEME, a few cheaper YYJ and YYFs, and some brains. Also a YYJ Dragonjam.

Not an actual store but yoyofactory and a small amount of yoyo jam (mostly offstring) is sold at the allyoyo meets in AZ. (more info in this thread http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,43596.msg422619.html#msg422619 )

once in a while walgreens sells " peterfish yoyos" and butterflys/imperials.
big 5 sells pocket pros and duncans:

pockt pros: i saw a
- zombie
- vampire
- stinger

duncan: - throw monkey
butterfly/ imperial
- flying panda

some museums sell yoyos, too:

tech museum of silicon valley:
(yo)2 yoyos: flexgap, delta, and i few others sorry i forgot!

exploratorium sells mosquito and flying panda ( san francisco)

a small franchise called “marbles the brain store” has stores in the west coast only, as far as im concerned.

Learning express supposedly has some stuff. I’d ask ed.

I’m sorry if I missed’em. I didn’t see yoyoexperts location on here and I know some have gone there and purchased stuff and one drop in Oregon has a store you can walk into.

In California redondo beach there is a store called the sunshine kite company which supplies a large selection of yoyos. Here’s there address:
110 Fisherman’s Wharf
Redondo Beach, California 90278
(On the Pier)