Check this out!

Its Augie Fash. He is fast, isn’t he?

Happy Throwing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VkTWfCnxfU

Yeah, he’s fast. I personally don’t like Augie at all though. He’s a great yoyoer but I would much rather watch someone else. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m also curious as to what yoyo he’s using, its too fast to tell :stuck_out_tongue:

Grind Machine 2

[quote=“Samad,post:3,topic:283”]

Grind Machine 2

yoyoguy66 why don’t you like Augie? and he is really nice he taught me a few advanced tricks he gave a friend of mine (wyatt1997) some help on which yo-yo to buy and how to put top tips on my friends new GM2 he is sponserd by YoyoFactory. and i’d expect that he’d use the Grind Machine 2 it’s his favorite yo-yo.

He’s ok. I just like others better than him though. Don’t get me wrong, I thinks hes a great yoyoer. :slight_smile:

There’s a great adage for Augie: (slightly edited for age-appropriateness :wink:

Two bulls stood atop a hill looking down on a field full of cows. The youngest said excitedly, “Hey man look at all those hot cows! I’m gonna run down there and kiss one as fast as I can!”. The older bull grunted and shook his head. He said to the younger bull, “No little one. We should walk down there slowly, and kiss every single one in the field.”

Okay it is kind of strange in the beginning when he is mouthing the words but, that is so cool and amazing.

Yeah he is. I personelly don’t know who Augei is. ???