"king of the mods"

This doesn’t really have anything to do with yoyos but I thought that it was seven. fast forward it to seven and at like 15 you can stop. I love the mighty boosh. but anyway this is about mods and it just sort of caught my eye.

lol um ok, This is like an old 60’s like Austin Powers thing that Hippies would Trip on Acid and Make or watch lol. Different, hey it’s all good. Coo Beans, lol :smiley:

Actually, this is a perfect example of reading a book by it’s cover.

You is wrong, trufax.

I love Mighty Boosh too, I liked the Eel Song. o.o

show me the carfox!

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs463.snc4/50271_131037242039_6217044_n.jpg

Lol 1st time I’ve seen someone ask for car fox and not car fax, lol. I heard something funny the other day. Anyone ever seen The American Pickers Show? I was watching it and Frank N’ Mike went to a Circus Museum and this Man And Women that worked there where dressed up as Clowns and they Introduced themselves with there Clown Names, lol. And Frank N’ Mike Laughed and Frank says well Mine is… I forgot his but it was funny and the one that got me was Frank says Mike’s name is Swamp Donkey, They all laughed and I did with’em. I never heard that before, it was funny and what made it so funny was the 2 workers where dressed as clowns.
Oh… I’ve never heard of the Mighy Boosh. What R they? Skit Comedy, Music like Comedy Show, um… kinda like “Laugh Out” or “Benny Hill”?

They’re a british show about two main characters Howard moon and Vince Noir. They work at a zoo with a shaman named Naboo, a talking gorilla named Bollo, a gay kiss-up manager named fossil and the owner of the zoo sometimes the antagonist also an adventure-man dixon bambridge.

I don’t know what kind of comedy they are but they get into wild problems where vince leaves howard and they vince has to come and save him.

This is one of my favorite scenes: so this is a flashback howards having to when he could have been a famous jazz player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaql3gsspBc

Definatly a 60’s guitar…