Possible new X-Convict?

http://yoyofreaks.com/yoyos/xconvict/

it says that the X-Convict is under re-design, and the old model has been discontinued, I don’t know if they are just adding in the S.S.A. or its completely a new design, either way I am very excited!

Sorry if I am late about this, but I saw this and had to share it

It sold like crazy when it was the X-Con and the X-Convict. Why wouldn’t they redo it with the SSA?
I think everyone should own a vict. I need another.

I might would buy it. I prefer metals, but I love my StarLite, and I owned an '09 worlds vict for a while. I think it might be worth while to at least try it. If they do remake it, they should make a X-Con Pro xD Not as much Al as the HMP, but something similar. I would like that.

To answer your question… I do plan on going Pro with it (not sure on the exact name yet), but I plan on tweaking it much like the Hitman Pro for modernized play. So if you want an older generation Xconvict - I’d suggest you pick them up while there available.

In general I’m very very pick about what my name goes on so I feel the Xconvict is in need of a refresh to keep up with the most modern of play… and trust me it won’t go out the doors until I feel it far surpasses the original… if you don’t believe - try the hitman pro ;).

Thanks for checking out my site by the way!

Yay :slight_smile:

I actually just ordered a Hitman Pro today, I have heard amazing things about it, so I’m pretty excited! :slight_smile:

I know I’m excited!