Plastic SuperStar Idea!

Ok, So Iv had this Idea for a While.
Wouldn’t it be Cool if YYF made a Plastic SuperStar?
Like Same Exact Shape, Hubstacks, Same Everything, but Just Plastic with a Metal Ring.
I think it would be Pretty Sweet, Just Think about it.
What do you Guys Think? Would it be a Pretty Sweet Idea?
Thanks! :wink:
-Cody Wright

That would be sick. I was hoping for that too.

u know i was just thinkin about some ideas and that was one… another idea i had was combining the genesis and the severe to create the genevere. i tried it out and itworks perfectly…it would be cool if YYF could actually sell them…just an idea

They’re not going to sell two different one of their yoyos combined. Just buy both, and combine them, because that’s really just pointless.

No.

2 Likes

???

i was also thinking of a plastic superstar but in the back of my head i had a feeling that it would become unstable due to the abnormal shape for a plastic

Actually, it could be pretty stable. Like the Northstar, you might think it’s unstable, but it’s actually pretty stable, also if they put weight rings, that would help too.

It would cost a bunch to create a new mold, and adjust the plastic to metal ratio. Better off with a stacked Northstar guys.

but then wouldnt the plastic be quite thin on the superstar while on the north star the plastic seems more bulky.

Or maybe they could come up with another original design.

Jus’ sayin.

5 Likes

It no doubt would play entirely different than the metal version.

The YYJ HM and LF are a good example. The LF is just an all plastic HM, but they do not play the same at all.

2 Likes

i see you took my advice cody ^^
if they, YYF, do make one then u might have had a hand in the idea of it. i would so buy a plastic superstar

Maybe one of a different OD, but, just a straight up copy wouldn’t seem to be… different enough.

a plastic supernova would work [stability wise] and be a great throw

i say a non hubbed plastic superstar would be amazing

But then they could add more plastic to it, and with the weight rims. It doesn’t have to be the exact same as the Superstar.