Possibly New Info About YoYoJam

I don’t know if anyone here has seen this. (Hence the title) But according to here: http://yoyojam.com/yoyojam/team-yyj-at-44clash-japan/

1. Takeshi Matsurra is going to have another signature yoyo, the Destiny. It being designed for 5A. I guess this is the first product to come out of the license thing.

2. Yasushi Furukawa is now sponsored by YYJ.

3. Rei Iwakura is going to have a signature series yoyo, the ReXtreme.

4. This isn’t from the linked page but YYJ is going to release the Unleashed looping yoyo sometime. The Unleashed is going to replace the NXGs.

1. Ahh yes, the Destiny was sold at Spingear.
  2. It happened during Worlds 2010 I think.
  3. Saw it on SY-blog. Heard its like a bigger Fiesta or something like that. Not sure.
  4. I forgot where I read about it. Possibly on SY-blog too. :-\

the unleashed yoyo, which is a signature series of Joseph Harris, has a video teaser on vimeo:

The Unleashed is just a Sunset with starbursts. I will actually start 2a when these come out.

Its kinda like a modded raider with a B size bearing.

It kinda reminds me of a BigYo but with a sharper profile and the new YYJ weight rings.

So basically not a bigyo?
It’s very wide, has the metal rims like the equinox, not like a bigger fiesta.
There’s pictures of it on yoyoskills and the sy blog.
Also look at the japan player introduction videos on YouTube, one of the players is using it

Like I said, I forgot. Oh the carbon Hitman Pro looks good too. The prototypes were all mirror caps. :stuck_out_tongue: