Cuper 360

I was looking at getting the Cuper 360 and the Saturno roller. They want me to pay over $25 in shipping…it can’t possibly be that expensive to ship from spain! Before I commit to crazy shipping costs I wanted to see if anyone here could give an opinion on them. I think I saw that Neff helped get the Cuper 360 to people a few months back. I don’t know about the Saturno roller.
I’ve been spinning for about a week and a half and can do the first 8 spintastic tricks and a couple others. I have a BK, a Ripcord, and a Mexican fixed tip top.
Thanks

I hate to say it but that sounds about right on shipping. They usually send with tracking and insurance so if it gets lost they can get there money back. Saturno roller plays like a modded ripcord I honestly cant really tell the difference other than size. The Cuper on the other hand is an amazing top I recomend it. Check with Neff and if he doesn’t know where to get them in the states I am afrade you will have to look else where.

$25 sounds a little high, but not unreasonable to me either.
I have no more cupers left :frowning:
Save your money and get a Giulia. Best.

Jeromy K. !!! Glad you’re back.

Okay, about 2 weeks ago I paid 19 euro’s for shipping of 2 Cuper 360’s so the shipping cost seems accurate. (as Jeromy K. mentioned Trompo Space packages are tracked and insured).

I agree that the Cuper 360 is an amazing fixed point top!  I certainly recommend it, I really like its weight.
If you haven’t seen it before, here is  a video of Cuper performing with his Top:

Saturno tops are good , and great value for their cost.  I own several Rollers.
I would suggest you consider the Strummol8 - Giulia, available on this site, it is co$tly but a phenomenal top which can be played both fixed and bearing!

I have been around but not posting, I have been in kinda of a funk.

Does the Saturno Roller have extra weight added to it, like a weight ring or something? I have a Saturno fixed tip, and it’s lighter than a Sidewinder. Really well balanced, just very light.

Have Fun,
Java

No Java, the Saturno Roller does not have a weight ring.
It is comprised of the body, the cap and the tip. Nothing more.
I don’t have a Sidewinder but the Saturno Roller is significantly lighter than a Blizzard. (If that helps).

Thanks for all the info! Based on everyones recomendations I ordered the Strummel8 on black Friday with the spintastics fixed. Hopfully I’ll be able to pick up a Cuper later either from a personal sale or maybe YYE will start selling it and the saturno’s.