Vs. Newton YoYo Concepts: Andrew Maider wins MA States!

This is more of a manufacturing question, but, I noticed you don’t have bearing seats in your CADs?

Just curious as to why :slight_smile: Were they just early versions or what?

the very first VsNYYC CADs had bearing seats and silicone response areas in them. my machine shop knows those dimensions and since they never change i dont add them anymore

good question though :slight_smile:

Hey man,

The Bearing being ceramic and all I would assume to run it dry?

Matt

Can’t wait to spark my ti. Lol.

I don’t think I would do that if I were you :stuck_out_tongue:

From what I understand, it won’t scratch it up nearly as bad as it would Aluminum.

I’m not really planning on sparking it.

And there’s nothing wrong w/ that. If I would’ve gotten one, I wouldn’t spark it either. I’d try to keep it minty mint :slight_smile:

I’ve finally gotten over keeping my throws in pristine condition. However, I won’t intentionally go out and spark em (doubt anyone would).

It’s definitely not the end of the world when your girlfriend comes up and grabs the throw mid air and the rings she’s wearing dings your one hundred thirty dollar yoyo.

That depends. What if that ding, somehow by bad luck, gave the yoyo permanent worse-than-b grade vibe?

I got one yahhhhooooooooo! I’m exited. And there’s no way I’m sparking it lol.

it can take lube if you dont like the noise, but it doesnt need it

meh.

I’m sure w/ a really bad mishap, it could happen. It doesn’t take alot to mess w/ a yoyo. I mean, it does w/ dings, but, other things like a small bend… well…

ive been trying to add vibe to this B Grade Ti Walker since i got it (within normal human means without deliberately destroying it) and have been unsuccessful so far

How come it’s B-grade then? Just a slight vibe?

it has peak vibe, but that would make grinding it on concrete complete suicide if damaging the yoyo were a real issue (vibe + concrete = excessive yoyo damage from the extra contacts caused by the vibe)

i have sanded off the damage twice so far. still nothing past what it initially had. its my main player. the vibe is such a little thing that most people i show barely notice it at all

The way I look at it is that it’s better to have a Ti yoyo than none at all xD

I can handle vibe ::slight_smile:

If my 7075 aluminum Superstar can handle walk the dog on concrete on occasion, a few smacks into the concrete and still remain smooth as butter (which is has), I think titanium will be just fine. That said, I haven’t decided yet whether I will spark it or not. If it becomes a main player and decide that I will keep it forever then I will spark it. If I think I might sell it down the road then I won’t.

I can’t seem to find any info on “sparking” so please tell me why one would spark a yoyo intentionally. From my understanding it’s just letting the yoyo touch a rock whilst spinning producing sparks. While it may look cool, why not just buy a 79 cent lighter? It’s cheaper and designed to do just that. I understand that people have their own ways of having fun but please help me to understand this particular interest.