SpinTop Accessories/Parts

Any word on if YYE will be carrying Accessories/Parts for tops like extra tips?

héhé for Spintastics, just go here, and u ll be able to order what you need… here

For YYF, there is nothing to order exept the tops from them :smiley:

And the buttons! Dont forget the YYF spintop buttons!!

What about Duncan tips?

I don’t think you can get Duncan tips anywhere at the moment - Call Duncan and demand some. I am dead serious. The more they know people want it the more they will make.

I’m impressed with YYE’s spin top department, Andre has been aggressive to get every good product that is available right now, I hope interest maintains so he can continue to do that.

Sorry if I’m cluttering the thread, but YoPhosis, is the new Strummol8 Guilia fixed and bearing or is that a different one? Because you had something about thats what I should get before.

The Strummol8 Guilia top comes with a spacer and washer to convert the top from Bearing to Fixed.

I’m going on their Facebook page right now and I’ll email them soon too ;D

Ok, I probably should have asked this before I ordered it but does the bearing tip fit the fixed tip Trompo Grande? Also, it is just an A-sized bearing right?

I tested them, and Woot… that’s rly bad… the spintop buttons that comes with the yyf tops are better.

unfortunately, no. It defies logic, but the Grande mold is different at the tip, and cannot be converted :frowning:

…and here I am thinking I’m going to have a brearing tipped top for cheaper :smiley: Well, that was my fault for buying before I asked. Maybe I’ll have to look at the top and see if it can be modded, that might be fun, but please stop me if that isn’t going to work either.

Per Lisa at Duncan ;D

“Thank you for contacting Flambeau regarding the Duncan Spin Tops. I do apologize for not getting back to you right away. I was waiting on information. I am happy to say, we will be carrying the Bearing Spin Top Parts Kit again. I am not sure of the exact date, I would check in the beginning of December to see if they are available.”

well done! :slight_smile: :smiley: ;D

I don’t mess around :smiley:

where would u buy tops from yyf?

At YYE, but they ran out, I believe. If they are gone, that is the last of them, and Hans has told many people he will never make tops again.

that’s bad… i got both of them and they re rlly rlly good.

Why you don´t try to use some rings to attach the top?
You can get some with ta0.