Get RAD! The Newest MadHouse - RAD!

Cizrek kicks butt! congrats!

Well said congrats you deserve it. I hope you and madhouse go on to do big things.

Congrats and I’ll be seeing you at 2yo tomorrow.

Congrats Josh!!!

http://www.madhouseyoyos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/MadRad-1of3.jpg

http://www.madhouseyoyos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Rad-1.jpg

I love this yoyo!

Thats ano? Thats nuts! specs?

How does it grind?

Thanks! Glad to hear you like our MadGraphics.

Here are the specs:
Diameter: 2.00 inches
Width: 1.53 inches
Gap Width: 0.17 inches
Weight: 67 grams
Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
Response: Flowable Silicone

Grinds great! We solved the grind issue on the last run of Compulsions. On that run we started Soda Blasting them and man they grind great. On the new MadHouse RAD we Soda Blasted them and their smooth.

–Rick

I think it’s hydro graphics. Not anodization. Big difference.

Ummm NO!.. lol

Play one and compare it to Hydro! Very Dif.
André said the new yomega is Hydro… I also think a few years back Duncan did a hydro on a Freehand. Compare it to MadGraphics you will see a big dif!

–Rick

Awesome. What is the difference? Color me interested.

Hayooooo
^ ^
Still going strong, if y’all haven’t checked out the RAD yet, you should do so!

Also, question for the community, what sort of things would YOU like to see from the Madhouse?

bark!

Haru

This is just my thing, but if would be possible to see some of the old stuff become made again (i.e. 5150, Lucky 7, unknown). I have a 5150 right now, and i can’t put it down. My main reason for for this hope is because older madhouse yoyos are rare to see being sold on the forums (because they are amazing and nobody wants to get rid of them). Though, i think this idea came into my head because i wanted the yoyos that were made when the company was in Fresno (where i currently live).

i wish they did. Make the 5150 again. I had one but gave it away. It was beat but was an awsome player

Mine is beat, too. But it just makes me love it more.

I hate to say it, but a yoyo with less vibe :(. The compusion and rad are vibey and have a harsh finish. That being said, i like how the finish looks like, but could you not make it so harsh next to the walls?

Otherwise, madhouse is awesome and makes nice models!

Had a proto of one of these come through my shop a while back. Its a sexy little throw indeed!!

I’ve never seen a madhouse for trade :o

I have, once. I snapped it up that very day. My next goal is the compulsion. I will have it. Maybe not today, or the next day; but someday…