What did you get for the holidays!

…and, oh yeah, for Christmas I got two black YYJ Trajectory NXG’s and a white Legacy.

Love it…yokaiyo

I got 50 strings, 2 small YYJ bearings,Thin Lube, Legacy, and Duncan Trick Book(It’s horrible :slight_smile:

I got a Red Legacy and some Flowable Silicone.

here’s a pic of what I got

-1drop prodgect, [u]markmont edition!!![/u
-yoyojam meteor (blue)
-a DM (we all know that price)
-aquarious(red)
-Ibenez RG seres (Gutar)
-Wancom Tablet
-many vidio games
-a 2nd Wii (already had one)
-A 2nd ps3 (already had one)
I now am a very happy camper

why the heck would you want two wiis and why would you even want 1 ps3, they’re horrible lol. I’d sell the other wii and both ps3’s for yoyo money :stuck_out_tongue:

haha! 2 Wiis!!

I got a BvM Yoho edition, and Rock Band!

I can’t decide which to spend more time on.

BvM Yoho Edition, But i’m not a big fan of rock band. :stuck_out_tongue:

what the heck are you talking about? super HD, I can download games straight from my house, and dude, have you even played warhawk?

Yes, I have alot of experince with ps3’s. 4 of my friends have them and I find them very UN-enjoyable lol. But hey, whatever floats your boat :P. I little tid bit of info I found was that the Wii sold +122 million consoles and the Ps3 sold about 25 million consoles :o :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue:

I am wondering if this is a normal expireance but my Legacy Caps are fading.

are you taking them out and messing with them often? or you could have put em in backwards. later.

The Legacy has caps? I have one and I thought those little mirrors were glued on there. Thats neat.

A fair amount of people on another forum also had that experience with the mirrored caps.

no, they are just fading

I really don’t know what you can do. You can get new ones for free if you don’t know how to hears how.

1. get 2 envelopes.

2. Put a stamp on both of em and put yr address on in the middle of one.

3. Take the other envelop(that you haven’t wrote on yet} and right your address and the address at the bottom of this message on it.

4. Put in the self addressed envelop and a letter asking what you need in the fully addressed envelope.

5. lick it and mail it.

252 Industrial Blvd.
                                                   Ft. Vally, GA 31030

I have a diagram to help if you need it.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn70/robert2393/howtosend.jpg

Later and keep it spinning.

I don’t think it is necessary to send them back, because it happened to other people too. And, I believe, it will eventually happen to anyone who has mirrored Legacy caps, so it’s not really a defect or anything.

Here’s a quote of Andre on YY* forums:

If you want a link to the whole thread you can PM me and you should contact Andre if you’re still concerned. I don’t think you should just send them the caps and ask for replacements without at least contacting them first.

Ya, my Legacy caps are fading. It’s going to happen regardless - if you touch the cap while the yoyo is in motion, it’ll rub it down. Hell, even handling the yo-yo will rub it slightly. Over time it fades… Think of it this way:

A great ninja starts with a white belt. The longer he trains, the dirtier it gets. When it is so dirty that it is black, then he is a ninja.

When your caps are only mirrors, you will be a yonja. (yonja? Does that work? A yo-yo assassin? Hawesomes.)

i thank yo-ninja would work better.

… and keep on spinning!