Introduce Yourself!

Welcome. If you are on a budget the Speed-a-holic is great or if you are looking for a metal throw the are a lot available. Personally like the Duncan Torque. And you will find a lot of musicians here. As for me I have been playing drums for 54 years.

Very cool ;D, I can see the appeal to musicians as it is another thing you can train your hands on, I wish I started back up sooner. I work at a pharmacy and some parent returned a Duncan Butterfly that he claimed “didn’t work” and I tried it after he left and of course it was just fine. I stopped by my parents house a few days later and looked for my old Duncan Imperial and have since got a Yomega 3-pack to get more into all the new stuff.

Hello, my name is Justin. I have been yoyoing for 1 year. My first unresponsive yoyo was the Duncan Strix. It was unusual at first but I got used to it. Then I got the YoyoJam Cerberus. I didn’t like it because it was too big. My favorite yoyo is the YoyoFactory x Turning Point Proton. It is super stable and good for finger grinds even though I can’t finger grind. When I first got the Strix, I didn’t really learn any tricks so it got boring. That is why I started learning and I practice everyday.

welcome to the forum and the proton is pretty good… Enjoy yoyoing…

Yo! My name is Chris and I am from Oklahoma. I used to throw consistently back about 7-8 years ago and was a heavy visitor of YoyoNation and the ExtremeSpin forums back in their prime. I’m 26 now and I have the itch to throw again! My favorite yoyo would have to be a good and evil 3 or a 2nd gen Pyro. I really miss my good and evil 3 :(. My Favorite tricks would have to be anything with regens and slacks. I love how you can make regens flow and slacks are just hella fun to catch. For Some reason I reeeeaally enjoy the boing e boing lol. Any hoo I found YoyoExpert after much googling about why the Nation died (sad days), but I am glad to be here as well. This place seems to capture everything the Nation was about and more. So thank you Mr. Andre Boulay. I look forward to many good times ahead with you guys!

Welcome back!!!

Hello everyone my name is Gingolul but you can call me Gingo. I am from India and I am 18 years old. My first ever yoyo was a Yomega Brain and I have been out of the yoyoing scene for quite some time but hopefully wish to start again soon

Hello, my name is Jeremy and I just started yoyoing about 3 weeks ago. My current yoyo in the shutter which I’ve had for a couple days now. Have been practicing a lot and learning plenty of tricks. My favorite trick at the moment is probably cold fusion or the wrist mount.

Very excited to be a part of the community here!!

Welcome!! We’re glad your here!

welcome Gingo! It’s cool that we have people on here from so many different places

Hey! I’m new here, since the Mystery Box 2015 release I made an account and I’m trying to be involved in the forum the most that I can. I’m a juggler from Peru, and here there are not a lot of yoyoers besides me (don’t really know anyone) so I’m trying to start the movement here.

My first yoyo was a Duncan Echo (the one in my avatar) and I have also 2 Raiders (dead) and 2 Loop 1080 with which Im learning 2A. I would love to meet in person with some yoyoer, so if one of you is coming to Peru, don’t forget to tell me! :smiley:

Hey I’m jack for Toronto, Canada. I started yo-yoing last year with a Duncan imperial that my dad got me and bought the typical Magic yoyos on eBay like any other yoyoer starting out. Well I lost interest for a while to focus on training for tennis (I’m hoping to become a professional tennis player) but then I suffered a serious knee injury and realized that I had nothing to do. Then I picked up a yoyo for the first time in a year and realized the endless capabilities and fun you can experience with a yoyo. That’s why I’m here, to connect with other yoyoers and share the passion that comes with this wonderful toy!

Hi, my name is Aru (21y’o) from Jakarta. Actually, I starterd yo-yoing since I was in elementary school I used cheap yoyos but then when I am getting older now I bought T5 by Magic Yo yo a couple months ago. I didn’t satisfy enough and I decided to buy Shutter and still want to buy any other yoyos. Haha ;D
I kinda forget the first time I found YYE website, seems like I found their site on youtube first. I learn many tricks from YYE channel tutorial and I also often read yo yo reviews from this forum. I wanna
I think thats enough, let’s be friends guys…

Hello,my name is alek. Ive been yo-yoing on and off my whole life but really got into it the last 5 years or so. Not to much to say I work hard and throw harder and maybe play some music along the way. I’m happy to be apart of this group and can’t wait to share my knowledge and hear all of yours!

Hi I’m Spabs, new to yoyoing, I found yoyoexpert doing yoyo research. Everyone here seems nice and knowledgeable from the threads I’ve read so far. I look forward to yoyoing!

Hello, all!

My name is Asa, but on here I’m called PkhBasko, many call me Basko for short. I’m a Network Administrator in Pittsburgh. been here for about 6 years and just got married about a year-and-a-half ago.My daily throw (I think that’s the proper lingo) right now is a Duncan Metal Drifter. Due to the cost, I can be quite care-free with it. I’ve been throwing since I was little kid, but went on hiatus for many years, just getting back into it. I found YoYo Expert a few days ago for the first time and already purchased some new YoYo string, a Duncan bearing set and a holster. Looking forward to getting back into this and also really looking forward to becoming an active part of this community.

Many of us started quite young and then came back, some better than ever. Welcome and enjoy.

Oye, new yoyo thrower here. Used to around the world and rock the baby on my brain and butterfly all the time. Getting back into it now… This appears to be the best forum for it so here I am…

Hey guys. I’m Alex. I’m 26 and live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I skate, make music, and work. I used to yoyo in elementary school and recently started when my buddy brought a cheap one into work… After playing around with it for a couple minutes I was able to do some basic tricks. Now I’m hooked! I look forward to stepping up my game and having fun!