Introduce Yourself!

Hello to all the other yoyo fans out there!

I love to yoyo and it is one of my favorite things to do. I first started yoyoing 3 years ago, but I am taking the skill more serious now. My favorite yoyo is the Markmont Project by One Drop yoyos. I am an 1a player that likes to watch all types. My favorite tricks are anything to do with slack style. If you ever see me at worlds say hi.

hi i’m YoYoMAN and i’ve been yoing for 12 months and my favorite yoyo is the Dark Magic.

I suppose I’m obliged to write brief introduction of myself. My name is Joel, let’s say I’m twenty something years old. After watching the Swedish version of America’s got talent, and seeing some guy doing string tricks I decided to get myself a professional yoyo. Since the stock in the only Swedish online skilltoy store was rather limited, I decided to go for a Henrys Viper classic. I found (due to the yoyo (I later learned)) Longer string tricks to be quite impossible, so the yoyo ended up on a shelf collecting dust. About a year later in august 2008 I decided to give it a new try, and bought myself a YYJ SpeedMaker. A couple of month later I’ve got about fifteen yoyos (mostly YYJ and YYF), and my girlfriend thinks I’m a geek.

hey how is everyone im not new to yoyoing i just got out of it for about 8 years it sucks learning all the tricks again but it comes quickly right now the best tricks i have back down are double or nothing and brain twister and i know i can do more with my dif-e-yo crossbones the bad thing is i can do all those tricks with my duncan butterfly. i just ordered a fast 201 cant wait for it to get in see haw it works i hope they dont dissapoint me so keep yoin and have fun and ill update on my progress with my fast 201

Name:Kevin Eulalia
How many yo-yos do you own?:8
Favorite Trick:Eiji Okuyama’s Regen Trick
Favorite yo-yo:Aquarius
Best yo-yo you own:Superstar
Ever been to a yo-yo contest?:Yes
Ever been to worlds?:No
Ever won a contest?:Yes,2x Missouri State Champion
Have your own signature yo-yo?:No
How long have you been yo-yoing?:Since 2005
Style(s) of play:1A,4A,5A,3A
Favorite Style of play:1A
Favorite yo-yoer:Hiroyuiki Suzuki
Do you mod your yo-yos?:Yes
Most Expensive yo-yo you have:Superstar

Sorry I did not really introduce my self but gave a survey.

Hi my name is Cole. My favorite yo-yo is a Dark Magic. And my fav trick is gyro flop. I learned about this sight from Andre himself. I have been yo-yoing for about 4 months.

Hey my name is Chris. I heard about this site through a friend. It was to be the best yoyo site out there because André Boulay is the creater and host! I started yoing about three months. I started out with a yomega powerbrain that i just had laying around. I then bought a Yomega Lancer but learned quickly that Yomega sucks! I then perchased a YYJ Speeder and i just love it! I just starting to learn advanced and expert tricks. The best part about this yoyo thing is that after i started doing it my entire school did: high school, middle school, and even elementery. Its so awesome!

Well its Austin Gross here, im fairly new to the whole yoyo thing but i got a few guys i mess around with, with yoyo’s all the time. Fravel Frave, BAMM11, Jacko61, blacknight 21. We all are kind of just messing around with yo’s at school all the time, bamm is the originator though. now we are all getting fancy stuff and tearing it up on the streets of DECATUR. Its pretty funny the whole story about yoyo’s. I am getting a DM here soon so me and a friend can swap sides to make a ying yang yoyo type deal. haha. well im 18 and i guess thats about it.

i’m with these guys

Hii
my name is RUKy im from INDIA. and i do’t no much about YO YO but i know 1 thing that i really liked it and at any cost i want to learn it. plzz help me and suggest me a YO Yo for beginning
THX

I would recommend the kickside, lyn fury, journey, or really any plastic yyj.

Hi,I’m Max from California and I found out in this website when I’m looking
for other Yoyojam Legacy yoyo from yoyonation.com.I like Dark Magic yoyo
very much plus Axiom.I like all of my yoyo tricks when I play and learn.I’m a
juggler,I can juggle three balls,play diabolo,and devil sticks.

i’m ryan from malaysia
play for 2 to 3 weeks now b4 that stopped for 4 straight years
yoyos i have

1. playmaxx turbo bumblebee GT
  2. bootleg 888 (collection)
  3. super yoyo beginner wooden axle yoyo

Hey whats up guys my name is Aneesh and i am 16 years old. My favorite yoyos are the dark magic, hitman, legacy and st nxg. I am at the master level for 1A, intermediate for 2A, i can only do 2 handed loops
, beginner for 3A and intermediate for 4A and 5A. Any other question just post i guess.

Howwwdy!

I’m in Eastern Canada, and I used to throw back in 89-92. 16 Years later, I started up again in August of '08 after seeing Mickey on YouTube. I picked up a Speeder, then an X-ConVict, then a Legacy, and soon a BvM Yoho. Legacy is my favourite so far - wide gap and tight binds (with a cleaned KK).

you can’t go wrong with a Bear vs. Man. I LOVE MINE!

I’m all a-tingle to open my christmas presents :wink:

hey
my name is kelly im 34 and male, married, tattoo artist started throwin a week ago but did as a young lad, recently was shown some stuff on you tube and couldnt belive my eyes, working on rewind and figuring out what yoyo i like best, got grind machine the plastic one with no stacks and hate it. i do really like the dm i got today and i have a yomega blazer, its ok but im not ready for it yet i been bangin it up all week. i got some flyin squirels for my kid its pretty cool im just learning 1a though no counterweights. i work at avalon tattoo in san diego
peace out fellas and or ladies.

Names will. Been yoying for god knows how long. I placed 2nd in socal in 2005 and was also at worlds 2005 but didnt compete. Im getting older now but still got mad love for the yo. I live in tucson az right now but am moving up to portland oregon in january. So if anyone is up that way hit me up so we can hook up and yo when I get there. Dont really do or like anything thing but 1a and my favorite yoyoers are augie fash,and mark montgomery. I have had over 200 yoyos all in mint condition in my collection over the years but have let them all go and starting all over again but this time dealing only with high end stuff such hspin, diff-e-yo, yoyofactory, Hope to meet new players when I get there till then peace and keepem sleeping!

Hey yall. My name is brandon loving. ive been yo-yoing for about 8 mounths. Im not all that great but im trying to get there. My two favorite yoyos are my dark magic, and duncan metal zero. I realy wish that there was more people here in sylva NC were i live, that yoyoed. im like the only one so i learn all my tricks off of expert village.