Introduce Yourself!

Also being from a time when there were only fixed axle yoyo’s I guess I know how you felt when you discovered the bearing.
Welcome!

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I’ll look out for these groups!

Don’t worry. I won’t take it that seriously…It is fun!!! ;D

Kudos to you basepi.

1 Like

You can’t trust the member map, people haven’t been able to add or change their pins for many months.

Hello YoYoExpert this is Parvar Singh aka mysterious yoyoer I’m 15 I started yoyoing in 2007 but then left yoyoing because I didn’t have any internet and yoyo knowledge and I became Ill I had then a auldey loop come string yoyo now I’ve got a fast 201 and then a shutter I now know some front mount tricks mach 5 , brain twister , barrel rolls , keychain etc I found about YoYoExpert searching on Google for a yoyo site…I live in a india so any yoyoers in india message me… :slight_smile:

Welcome! to the forums.

1 Like

Welcome! Hopefully you’ll stick with it this time, it’s so fun once you start learning some cool tricks!

Hey There YoYoExpert! My name is Casey, I reside in Las vegas NV! I was heavy into yoyos awhile ago, when I was around the age of 10-12 (im now 26, yikes!) I am now a heavy duty technician, working on volvos and mack trucks. But I have always been interested in yoyos, But wow have tricks and yoyoers come a long way! I am a beginner by far, most challenging trick I can do is the brain twister… Its awesome to have found this place and see what new technology has come to yoyos, to learn new tricks, and meet new people. Hope you all have a great one and will be chatting up with everyone as much as I can!

At 26 you are still just a kid. I have been back at it for 4 years now and I am still basically a beginner. Welcome!

Hello everyone!
My name is Jacob and I was born in 1988. Aside from my military training in Fort Leonard Wood MO., I have always lived in GA. Married in 2009, my wife and I decided to merge our last names WRigHt + stEVeNs = Wrevhn (revin.) Cash Logistics is my trade and I have too many hobbies.
Yoyos have fascinated me since I was a little boy. I played from about 1992 to 2003. After an extended break, I just recently started back and I’m loving unresponsive play. I love to learn and create new tricks and combos. It’s a great stress relief and a fun way to express yourself.
I have a few favorite yoyos every week. I don’t really have any loyalty yet, but may lean towards Yoyojam and Onedrop for competition.

Welcome to the forums! :smiley:

Hi.

I’m Matthew Steven Edmund Donovan.

Nice to meet you. ;D

Hey Everyone.My name is Gehrig, and I live in Long Beach, CA. I’ve been yoyoing for about a year and a half now, and I’ve got really good. Now I’m really into it and the community is great. I am really looking forward to going to competitions real soon and Hope to get sponsors. Nice to meet you all,
-Gehrig

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Competitions are a ton of fun.

Psh, you don’t qualify as new. :wink:

Hey! I just turned 26 as well. And no matter what hobbyman says, it’s feeling on the old side to me. :wink:

Anyway, welcome!

More people my age! Welcome! One Drop is definitely killing it, try out that gradient.

Hope to see you at a contest sometime! Welcome to the forums!

hello. My name is Nathan. I always enjoyed to throw a yoyo when i was younger, i recently only got back into throwing a yoyo, because of a friend that i had met that brought my love back out of yo-yos. I enjoy the yoyofactory velocity and the you factory one. As i get better i can’t wait to get a better yoyo. :slight_smile:

Nathan: There are a whole lot of us who have returned to throwing and I am willing to bet we enjoy it more than ever.
Welcome!