Introduce Yourself!

Nice! I still can’t catch a trapeze suicide with any consistency. You should try a green triangle suicide – it’s way easier because of the bigger opening, but if you miss you get a knot, which is unfortunate. Still fun though. =)

Welcome!

It’s just a room full of people having various conversations. “Listen” to and enjoy the conversations and then if you have things to say, say them! There are no stupid questions and no wrong answers, as long as you’re nice. =) Have fun!

Hello my name is Kris, I started when i was bored one day and felt like yoyoing so i bought a duncan butterfly then it felt fun and I felt like I found a new hobby and I am an intermidia-advanced the yoyo I use everyday is the Dark Magic 2 I found yoyoexpert when I was looking for yoyo websites then this is what I found sadly, I can’t order anything because the shipping is expensive, so yeah

Welcome. I had to go to a map the learn where in the world you are. No wonder you are concerned about shipping costs.

Save up, and order one big order! But that sucks that shipping costs so much. Luckily, the DM2 is a great yoyo, and should serve you well. =)

Oh, and welcome!

Ohh yea i thought there was an option but there are no options so now i buy with ebay

Hi Everyone!

I picked up my first decent throw a few months back and since haven’t been without one on me. I’ve made my own pocket tops and am heavily into pocket tools as I make quite a few different ones at my machine shop. Recently started working on my own yoyo from scratch and am enjoying every bit of it!

The community seems solid and for the most part positive which is a nice change from what I’m used to on the firearm/gear/bmx forums I’m also on. Looking forward to learning a bit and sharing my projects!

-Ken

Welcome and good luck with making your own throws.

Kenn

Hi guys.

I got into yoyos back in 1993 or 4. I was attending a homeschool fair for my sons, and a kid there was selling Terminator Tornados. I bought one, and had a lot of fun with it. Ended up buying a Mag 5 star and a Tom Kuhn Sleep Machine.

Stayed with it for a couple of years, then it faded away. Came across my old Mag 5 star a few months ago, and wanted to clean the bearing on it and found this site. Watched the videos, and decided to pick up a Dark Magic II. Loved it, so I just picked up a H3x a couple of weeks ago.

My grandson is interested, so I’m probably going to pick up something for him soon (he’s 6).

Anyway, nice to be here.

It is fun when your grandchildren are interested in one of your hobbies. My 7 year old granddaughter carries here yoyo with her whenever she comes over. She has a Duncan ProYo.
Welcome!

Hello all, my name is Fernando and i’ve been playing yoyo for like 2 years now. I bumped into yoyoing by accident when surfing the web to buy the basic yoyo we all know and used to play when kids. And since i had my very first yoyo (a yoyofactory velocity) i can’t imagine my life without it. Although i love yoyoing, i also love my career and i’m looking forward to graduate soon enough, so time is always against my hobby :stuck_out_tongue: i’d really love to meet other argentinian yoyoers, so please send an inbox if you feel as lonely as i do ahhaha

Welcome to the forums

Hey all!

Brand new to the forum, and recently getting back into throwing.

I used to play when I was younger, working with only cheap and responsive yoyos. I’d say my skill was moderate. Now I’m getting into unresponsive string play (1a and eventually 3a).

Looking for a Duncan Barracuda Janos Edition if anyone has one by the way. Message me if you’ve got one. I have a couple Barracuda with black splatter, but I love the Janos color and art.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forums! I actually do have a Janos edition if you want to talk about trading. You’re welcome to message me. =)

Hey names logan I have been yoyoing for 3-4 years now. I am ok at it not the best that’s for sure. My story started as a mistake. I was Maybe seven? And I got a random yoyo called the mosquito. turned out it was a ball bearing yoyo! Once I broke it after weeks of constant play I went searching for the same yoyo. Turns out I found this amazing place! So from then on I got hooked and ended up right here in the chats to tell my story!

Btw. Sorry for the long message.

Welcome to the forums! The mosquito wasn’t my first, but it was among my first! What are you throwing these days?

Dv888 and protostar

Nice. Again, welcome!

Hello everyone I’m Dustin. New here, new to unresponsive yoyos, but I’ve always had Duncan Imperials.

So far in the month or 2 I’ve been throwing I have most of the mounts down pretty ok, the brain scrambler, and the first half of Kamikaze down pretty well.

for throws I started with a Yomega Maverick, then got a MagicYoYo T8 Shadow, and recently bought a YYF Horizon from YoYoExpert’s store, which led me to this forum.

I hope to learn a lot from the members here, and thanks for having me!

What yoyo is in your profile pic? And welcome!