Introduce Yourself!

Yeah, haha. Prety much everyone here is eager to help, which is why w have a great forum :slight_smile:

~Samad

Heyo!
my names Ian. Ive been yoyoin for a couple months and my favorite trick is and whut. the day i got home from school and found my Dark magic in my mailbox, i died from happiness a little. it was like the greatest day of my life. life in south cali sucks bcuz thers no good yoyo stores any where to try them out or anybody who knows how to yoyo. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: ive had my yoyo for a month and thers at least 13 scratches/dents from people going oh lemme try drop oops it broke. :-\ so yea i really want to get pro but it seems like everyone else is at an unreachable level

Couldnt be more wrong! Several yoyoers in SoCal, and several contests. There was one yesterday, and a month ago. Also, I think DXL meets next month, and BLC is in July as well.

Hello all,
My name is Justin and I am the father of 4 kids… I am trying to teach them all the way’s of Yo (the youngest is 3 and just drags her yoyo behind her at this point). The two oldest are 7 and 8 and are starting to be able to do some advanced stuff. I just wanted to say that I appreciate this site. You are helping my kids and I learn how to do some of the more complex string tricks that would have otherwise put an end to our ability to advance. Thanks to everyone that helped put this together and happy Yo’ing.

JB

Pleased to meet you Justin! My name is Mark and welcome to YoYoeXpert! It is a pleasure having you here in the community! If theres anything that you would need, feel free to ask on the post or message me!

Keep on yoyoing!

Mark

yo names frank but every calls me frankie im 18 i use to yo when i was little but lost them all when i moved :’(. i resently rediscovered them about two months ago and now i throw a speed maker and a lyn fury and love them both very much. i dont clam to be really good but i know enough to make it seem like it l0l. by know i mean i can talk about it but cant do them just yet. learning more and more day by day

Hi! i’m sure you will like it here on yoyoexpert. occaisionaly there is a chat night contest once a month in the chat room. Of course you can still go in before then and talk with other players and stuff.
What type of string do you use?

Um, we don’t need to welcome everyone that posts in this thread, lol

usually 50% poly 50% cotton seems to work so far

Oh. Sorry. I just think that everyone should get a welcome.

Its not a big deal. We just usually welcome them when they make a normal post.

Well. That would be off topic.

Not if you just put it in the end of your post. Here’s a model:

Well the easiest solution to your problem would be…

And by the way, welcome to yoyoexpert.

Hahaha. Yeah.

Hola everyone! :smiley: My names Jeremy Huacuja, I’m 23 and started yo-ing about 3 weeks ago. I live in Los Angeles County near Pomona. Right now my current and favorite yoyos are The Legacy and DV8. I have spent way more money on my yoyos than I probably should have but I dont care. Im an impulsive college student and figure that it will be a while before im out of debt anyways. ;D I just bought myself a nice new DNA :D(YESSSS, FLIPPIN SWEET!) about 1 hour ago and just have to go pick it up at my favorite YOYO shop Sunshine Kite Co. in Redondo. I’ve been learning most of the tricks I know with the help of those handy-dandy Andre Boulay videos. I also frequent the Kite shop for tips from Yoshi who did an awsome job this past weekend at the Redondo Pier Comp. That was my first YOYO comp and I must say that I was amazed, everyone there blew me away, especially all the talented little blokes. Those guys are like half my age with 100times the skill I have. They are all my idols! lol
I recently posted some videos of the event on youtube, you can find them by seaarching “Redondo Pier yoyo” I think that works, ill be posting some more as well.
The videos are of Yoshi, Grant Johnson, Joseph Harris, Paul Rudd, Ryan Gee and a few other astonishing YOYO artists!
(Sorry about the glare, it was a 8)sunny day)

Ha! Awesome, you should’ve approached me! I was there :smiley:

Going to BLC?

Greetings all! I’m BillyO and I’m crazy new at yoyo-ing. I mess with the Diabolo a bit and can do some basic stuff there, but never with yoyos. I am a middle school science teacher. I have a Cosmicspin, and would love some opinons on where to go next. I am not geared toward one style yet, but string tricks will be more likely than loops I think. I know that most of it is opinion anyway.
I just started yo-ing about four days ago. I’ve got a few basics down okay…Walk the dog, cradle, jamaican flag…but am already getting tired of winding the string!

Thanks for reading!

BillyO

hi im omar from noales arizona. its a small little border town. ive always been in to yoyos and i currently own a duncan hayabusa offtsring. im not particularly good at offstring but im great at 1a and 5a. right now im looking for a really good 2a yoyo so i can practice loops. if any one has any recommendation reply or email me at oacb96@gmail.com thanks!=)

Welcome to YoYoExpert. Here are the looping yoyos I recommend.

YoYoJam Sunset Trajectory NXG: http://yoyoexpert.com/product/yoyojam/sunset-trajectory/
Loop 720: http://yoyoexpert.com/product/yoyofactory/loop720/

~Samad

Hello I’m Big Red.My favorite yo-yo is a Pyro Light and I’m not sponsored. :’( I hope to one day be sponsored by HSpin.I have many friends which do and don’t yo-yo.My favorite yo-yoer is Magl33to.
I hope you learned something.Bye :smiley: