Introduce Yourself!

YO! What’s up yoyo experts? and novices(like me!) this site seems pretty cool! i stumbled upon it by accident(divine) so i figured i would register and share my yoyoing experiences. i first began as a kid
in the mid-70’s when there was a yoyo craze going on. The main yoyo company was Duncan and the butterfly was all the rage,although, if you had a velvet imperial you were considered cool.i have thrown yoyos ever since,but only really learned the basics: sleeper, ‘round the world, rock the cradle
and the infamous walk the dog(URGH!).It wasn’t until a few years ago that i was reintroduced to the world of yoyoing by a fan backstage throwing a really cool yoyo. i was taking a smoke break,but didn’t have any cigarettes, so i spent my break yoyoing instead.then,it hit me (an idea,not the yoyo)
what if i were to yoyo every time i felt the urge to smoke? i had been trying to quit and figured this would help to take my mind off of it. and it did! 3 years later i am smoke free (nasty habit) and i have a nice collection of yoyos! i even got other band members and friends into yoyoing. i perform with Bushwalla and…123 Band! and there’s always some type of zany antics on stage! we yoyo,juggle,breath fire and balance our instruments on our faces all while makin’ you shake your booty! if you don’t believe me just check out Bushwalla.net and see! yoyoing is a great way to express yourself,meet people and experience a since of accomplishment,not to mention it takes the kids away from the t.v. and gives them something more challenging and fun! YOYOS FOR EVERYONE!
Dredyo