Introduce Yourself!

Hi, my name is Jonas I’m 27 years old and just got back in to yoyoing :smiley: the last time I was throwing you were super good if you did a few loops and more than one around the world :stuck_out_tongue: getting back in now I fell in love with 4a :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve been doing it for a couple day now and Got leg orbits down to where I make them 80% of the time I also got the whip down to the same level :smiley: I still use a cheap Chinese yoyo so the spin times are not Good (need yo get a flight)

Hi, my name is Fernando, ive been yoyoing for almost a year. My favourite yoyo is the yoyofactory bi-metal superstar.
:wink:

Hello I am ProMrYoyo and I am not professional but I still want to learn and compete and become world champion. My journey started on yotricks and now I’m here. I hope I learn all the different styles and master them all. My big journey starts here.

Hello everyone! Windschnapper here. This is my return to the world of yoyoing. The last good yoyo I bought was Profire GT, when I was in elementary school. Now when I saw the latest tech and style in modern yoyo, I was a bit shocked because how advanced it has been while I’m not there! Now I own a Capital Serum made by Mr. Kristiawan, but the Profire GT is still my everyday casual throw(honestly I’m afraid to ding or lost the serum so I didn’t bring it with me everyday).

Welcome back to the throw.

1 Like

Thank you!

Just a begginer, got my first YoYo today from Ebay (K8) and I have been looking for a place to get some help so I found this forum via Google search.

Shabbat shalom! And welcome.

Welcome!

Hello to all my fellow yoyo people! I just started these forums today. My name is Spencer, and I’m almost 17. I’ve been yoyoing for only about 7 months, but for only that amount of time i consider myself to be pretty good and still improving. My favorite yoyo is currently the Yoyofficer shift, which is one of the more recent yoyos I’ve bought. I really love the trick ladder escape, although I’ve made a couple tricks that I enjoy a bit more. My favorite player is Evan Nagao, and I’m looking to buy his new signature yoyo soon. Anyway, I look forward to having discussions with all of you! Good luck to your yoyoing and have fun!

Hello :slight_smile:
My name is Artin, was grown up in Germany.
Im 35 years old and playing since 2013.
can stop playing cause Im ADDICTED!!! ;D

Some addictions DO NOT require therapy. WELCOME

1 Like

Hello everyone my name is George I’m 22 yo and I like playing yo yo, I’m in very beginning level but I try to become better :slight_smile:

Hello all,
I am 42, 2 weeks ago I came across yoyoing videos on the internet and got very interested.
I ordered 2 yoyos (YYF fast 201 and hubstack) which arrived a few days ago and started to learn to play with them (and my kids did too specially my 13years old daugther).
At this point I am consistently throwing sleepers and getting them back up with both yoyos, I am kind of able to do the quick wind trick and I can do walk the dogs and rock the baby most of the time.
I hope to get good advice here on how to improve my playing.
Regards

Good afternoon, my name is Russell. I am a Wilderness Explorer in Tribe 54, Sweat Lodge 12, are you in any need of assistance today sir?.. Sorry about that…

Nice to see so many new people coming into the forums lately! Best of luck to all of you :slight_smile:

It is great fun to Yoyo with the kids. Welcome!

^this exactly!

Hello all,

I'm Alex I recently got into yo-yoing after a gift from my mother (duncan imperial) reminded me of the fun I had in school with these things. Being 26 with a family now it is a lot of fun to show my son new tricks with the YYF One purchased this week (the imperial is his now, he's 5). I'm trying to learn 1 trick per day for 30 days and so far I'm ahead by 2 days. I look forward to improving my consistency and trying out some of the awesome yo-yo's available online. Is it possible to develop a new yoyo purchasing problem?

Thank you,
Alex

It sure is fun when you can include the kids. Welcome to you and your son.

This is related to a previous post I made about the little known virus obsecious-yoyous-buyious note the following excerpt was taken from a response to someone else question.

“Keep buying ey?.. I do believe you are suffering from the growing virus known as obsecious-yoyous-buyious. Few have been known to die of it as it does not have a direct affect on your health, but if the virus remains untreated people have been known to expend all monetary resources and starve themselves. I highly advise going to the nearest fast food restaurant to get a job to slow the effects till you can seek further help.”
Good bye and good luck
Dr. JO-YO Know-nothing.