Introduce Yourself!

My name is Rebecca. I’m 56 years old. I got into yo-yoing a year and a half ago, but I can’t remember what got me started up on it again. (Since childhood) I find it very relaxing, and the new yo-yos have many possibilities and are so much fun. When I say new, I mean compared to the yo-yo I had in the 1950’s. I would love to learn more tricks. So far I can do Brain Twister and Drop in the Bucket. Now I’m learning Double or Nothing. Andre’s free videos teaching all those tricks are amazing treasures. Without them, my greatest accomplishment would be Around the World which I got all excited about being able to do with a Duncan Mosquito summer before last. I’m pretty busy teaching school, so I don’t have a lot of time to practice, but I hope to keep learning. Playing with the counterweights looks like great fun. I have several yo-yos, including the Dark Magic, Trajectory, Kickside, Legacy, Flying Squirrel, and Throw Monkey. I guess I’m kind of collecting them. I bought yo-yos for my 4th graders and I share my own with them also.