Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the yoyo forums, hope you enjoy your time here, lurking around. Gathering information. And making some friends, don’t be afraid to ask questions if you can’t find the answers your looking for. Lots of helpful people here.

Welcome Sam, the same goes for you. Don’t be a stranger here. Be sure to take your time to look around. Make friends. And just enjoy yourself here.

Hey dudes. My names Tal. I’m from montana. There’s not really any yoers out here which is kinda disappointing… But I’ve been throwin for almost 6 months and I’m getting better except it would be helpful if there were competitions near me so I could progress and meet fellow yoers and stuff like that. Well I’ve been trying to get my friends to start but most of them have other things to do or just aren’t interested. But that’s alright. I’m hoping to go to some competitions soon. But all of them are quite a ways from montana. Peace.

Hello, my name is Justin and I found this site looking for trick tutorials. My favorite yoyo so far is the cyborg 2.0 and my favorite trick is boing-e-boing

Hello, my name is Kyle. I’m an intermediate 1A style player. My first unresponsive yoyo was a YYF Whip, then a Onestar, and into a Replay Pro to finish learning most of the tricks. I have a YYO Orbis that is one of my favorite lightweight aluminum throws and have a Onedrop Downbeat on the way. I usually use my Replay Pro when just playing around the house and learning tricks.

Welcome to the YYE forums Kyle. Sounds like to you got a good collection so far. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Lots of information, lots of people. Lots to learn. See you around.
. - Colby

Hi my name is Sara I just recently started learning and am currently using One Drops Benchmark H.
My friend is really into yo-yo’s and I wanted to learn so he started teaching me.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you and your friend have an amazing time learning together. You will find lots of people on here who can be very helpful on your journey through yo-yoing.

Hey everyone, Im david. I’ve been ordering yo-yos from yoyoexpert for a while now, but this is the first time Im on the forum. Im still, you could say, noob-ish at yoyos, but I have only given myself a black eye once, so thats a plus. Currently, my favorite yoyo is my Avant Garde 2. Its B-grade but it still spins great. Im looking forward to talking up some yoyo stuff

Hi my name is Will. I am from New England in the USA. I am not really super good but I am practicing everyday and someday hope to go to the world championship. I love collecting (And using) CLYW throws. I hope to be doing some reviews on this forum soonish. I know this was short but whatever.
Thanks
Will

Welcome to the Forums, Hope to see you around.

Welcome to forums, hope you are enjoying it here. I to share in your goal of going to the WYYC someday.

I’m Rob 31, returning to the hobby after 6-7 year hiatus, just picked up a Replay Pro and having tons of fun.

welcome back to the hobby enjoy that reply they are a great plastic and you wont need to buy a new yoyo for awhile…

Welcome back to the sport and remember, the number one thing is to have fun.

Hello all! My name is rj and I’m relatively new to yoyo but I love it and cannot stop! I started when my step-daughter asked me to teach her and discovered a love of the game. Feel free to msg me with any tips or things you’ve found useful in learning or teaching, as I am learning so I can teach any insight is advantageous. I currently use a onestar with a half-spec bearing for responsiveness, and an oracle for loops. My favorite thing right now is practicing my loops, but I have to play at least a little hit of string time each day ;D I look forward to learning and throwing with all of you.

Welcome RJ and good for your daughter! I hope she is learning and have fun right by your side.

1 Like

Hello all…I’m zaihan from Malaysia. Start yo-yoing and I’ve been collecting various brand of yo-yo since 1999. Never join any yo-yo competition or forum… ;D

Recently, I was thinking to let go all my yo-yo collection since I very seldom throw any more…for those interested, you always can send an email to zai_0812@yahoo.com.my to get the details.

PROYO/PLAYMAXX:
-crayon & crayon GT
-assorted version of x-ray bee
-killer bee
-assorted version of TBB
-stunt pilot 3
-CF & CFGT
-etc…

thanks
-zaihan-

Hey! I’m Joseph I’m from The Woodlands TX, I’ve been yoyoing for two years now, I enjoy long walks on the beach… Sorry I had to put that in here, My favorite yoyo is a One Drop Cascade. That’s really it lol.

Live in Shreveport Louisiana. Married 9 years…no kids. 35 years old. Work nights as a R.N. charge nurse for a local hospital. Love the outdoors and disappear into the mountains with my blue heeler for three weeks at a time in Colorado twice a year. Love life and learning new things…especially if their challenging. I picked up yoyo because I saw someone in a park that was really good…and it looked like fun to me. What I love about this hobby is I can basically do it anywhere…anytime. And did I mention it’s ridiculously addictive. Been throwing 3 months now…and I can nail every trick up to and including the expert tricks. It just clicks.

Sounds like great progress Marksman. Welcome and keep having fun.

Hello everyone I’m Bayley.My older brother got me back into yoyoing this year and now I’m addicted.I still have a lot to learn but I’m enjoying every second of it. :slight_smile: